Zigzagburning Grow Sour Kush X Blue Mystic 04-17-11

Great grow you have going brother.

I fixed all of your photos, now they look much better.

Take a look here on how to post the larger photos, for optimal greatness.
Photo Tutorial and Tips
:Namaste:

Crystal time part 1

OK it is time to add some more crystal. dropping Humidity to 40-45 and lower temp to 19 for night only. and now my light will be 11 hours on and 13 hours off or is it 10 not sure but I will do 11 .It is the shortest day of the year which means Autumn. These is where the plant will produce it's most to hibernate or to Make sure it seeds have enough stored food to grow. An old Buddy told me these and he was growing indoors sense they were stealing there lights from ball parks LOL:) because you couldn't get them any where else where I lived back then. Now there are in almost any lighting or hardware store. He did not grow to smoke good pot . He grows to produce seed and makes oil or hash from the left over bud.
These will go into effect first thing in the morning. I usually grow my pot to the full 8 weeks and flush on the 9th week. Unless the bud are really fogy then i will do another week of feed until they turn clear ready to go amber then I will flush.I will flush just before the leafs turn a hard yellow with out seeing it in the bud or the crystal is showing full amber.I give it a full watering on first flush only 10% waste and if it gets dry I water it gradually to keep on low side of damp.,so it won't be so damp before harvest.

I will give it nutes NOW of only the B part of sensi grow and full serving of cha ching. I find these is best for the enhancer so it can work at it's fullest without burning plants. I find that part b of sensi grow adds what ever cha ching lacks. Time to stink up the room!! :morenutes::wood:

More to come

PS: I edit this to say that looking at the last 2 pictures I posted the last one Looks pretty good and frosty WOW! Did I grow that. Loving the back ground . Also thanking 420 which made a grate improvement to them.

May-14-11 Part 2

OK first of all I want to make some corrections. 11 hrs I said was the shortest day of the year and that is wrong. It is the shortest Equinox of the year which is September 21 usually. Sorry about that guys I was in to the honey oil last night and it kicked my ass.
Also I said sensi part B and it is part A I use with cha ching which would be the red stuff in color.
I have done my watering and lower temp to 19 for night and the light time is at 11 on 13 off. I took the hour off in the morning.I also set my dehumidifier to 40%.
I have taking some pictures with flash on trying to equalize the red spectrum to try an show there natural color a little better which the colors are closer to what you would see with the human eye with light on.
IMG00418-20110514-0537.jpg

IMG00417-20110514-0537.jpg

IMG00408-20110514-0533.jpg

IMG00415-20110514-0536.jpg

IMG00414-20110514-0535.jpg

IMG00413-20110514-0535.jpg

IMG00412-20110514-0535.jpg

IMG00411-20110514-0534.jpg

IMG00410-20110514-0534.jpg

IMG00409-20110514-0534.jpg

hope you Enjoy :peacetwo:
I am Loving these ,It is so much fun to see what I created out of a male plant that I wanted to be female and made the best of it ,which now is a whole new ball game

Hey here is some funnies, if you like please post the Cola you think is the best out all 7 in the last post.They Start At the forth Picture.

VERY CURIOUS :thumb::peacetwo:

Well I chicken out changed my light time back to 12/12 .May be some day I will give it a try with 11/13 but these babies are doing so good I don't want to mess it up.
I do enjoy looking at the blue hues coming from inside the bud. It almost looks like the crystal is radiating blue to. The Crystal is really packing on in side the bud more so then the leafs.

The method I am using to grow these plants is what I call the Cola method .What I do is put them to flower early just when you see branches coming out on bottom .These babies I believe were around 10" .Also I don't put the plants in there big pots until they are in to flower for 2 weeks. This all in turn will cause the plant to grow more on top and slow down on the bottom. Also it keeps all branches close to stem and gives illusion of being one big bud. There were a couple that were up around 12-14" and I let them grow out and they have branches longer but with little buds. I do this because of the amount of area .I can fit more plants and I like to grow different strains at once and the more stains I have to smoke. If i was going for weight I would flower them at around 14-16 inches keep light close and fem top . What these does is make all branches be close to the same hight as the now 4 colas. The 2 leafs on the side when you are feming that you cut part off after a few days I will remove them and that in most cases keeps the 4 new Colas tight which in turn makes it like one big fat bud. Some times it doesn't work with the faster growers .

Here are the pictures of the plant I put in the POTM contest here on 420. I was going to wait until harvest to enter but I have more plants to do that so I figured why not. I would be happy with one vote .All I need to know that there is someone else who enjoys her mystical blue colors like I do.

IMG00423-20110514-0753.jpg

IMG00426-20110514-0801.jpg

These one here got left out because only allowed 2 but I had a hard time picking so here it is
IMG00425-20110514-0800.jpg

Wow!! your ladies are looking quite sexy!! I can't wait until I get to that stage and get to watch my ladies perform!! Great job zigzag, can't wait to see the final results!!

Very nice grow journal! Lucky you with your male Blue Mystic plant :) I would really like to start crossing strains sometime this year. How can I subscribe to your grow journal?

zigzagburning Grow Sour Kush X Blue Mystic 05-21-11

Took some Pictures with My new camera I bought today.
Fuji FinePix HS20 EXR 16mp I am liking it and it does HD pictures 1920p
Take high speed video also at 320 fps and also records in full hd 1080p

Here Are my first pic's with cam hope you like

DSCF8137.JPG

DSCF8131.JPG

DSCF8093.JPG

DSCF8080.JPG

DSCF80791.JPG

DSCF8078.JPG

DSCF8077.JPG

DSCF8076.JPG

DSCF8075.JPG

Re: zigzagburning Grow Sour Kush X Blue Mystic 05-23-11

This is day 2 of week 8. The buds are starting to look like chunks. They seem to be really compressed and tight. They are starting to turn to a pinkish red color now with a little blue here and there, mostly on the top leafs of the bud. not much though just enough to notice.
No more nutes for these babies .Straight water diet from now on. They look like they will be done close to 9 weeks or so.
Looks like I might have to arc up the air conditioner this year. I couldn't keep the room blow 30 today. 30.5c was it's hottest. Knowing this is border line for max temp. When the ambient temperature is at 27c there is not much you can do but go get an Ice box.

:420::popcorn:

DSCF8258.JPG

DSCF8253.JPG

DSCF8259.JPG

DSCF8265.JPG

DSCF8273.JPG

DSCF8289.JPG

DSCF8287.JPG

DSCF8280.JPG

DSCF8279.JPG

DSCF8277.JPG

DSCF8315.JPG

DSCF8314.JPG

DSCF8306.JPG

DSCF8305.JPG

DSCF8303.JPG

DSCF8301.JPG

DSCF8300.JPG

DSCF8297.JPG

DSCF8295.JPG

DSCF8294.JPG

DSCF8334.JPG

DSCF8333.JPG

DSCF8332.JPG

DSCF83311.JPG

DSCF83271.JPG

DSCF8323.JPG

DSCF8325.JPG

DSCF8319.JPG

DSCF8318.JPG

DSCF8317.JPG

DSCF83361.JPG

DSCF83581.JPG

DSCF8356.JPG

DSCF8352.JPG

DSCF8351.JPG

DSCF8340.JPG

My internet suck tonight so no eye candy :( They are a really high res and that means big files.

Just so you do know I do have favorites and my most right now is these baby. She is very healthy and bares the fruite of the next generation. I have seeded her and 3 more but she is the only one with any seeds. That is ok she is the one I picked. Not only did the plant look good I also like the color of the back ground. Just at the right angle and lightng the brown wall changed color and it really brings out the plant. These is the only plant with that much dark blue leafs on top. It seems I had made the right choice of pant to pollenate.
These journal is getting close to the end. 2 more weeks maybe ,but I will be doing a journal of next stage of the crossing wich was the same male but on to the first cross.
so here is the plant I like the most
DSCF8356.JPG

Nice grow ZIgzag...makes me wanna light up my computer monitor and smoke it!!! lol Can't wait till mine start flowering, just switched the lights today!!! Great job and cant wait to see them all finished!!!

Holy man!! Your plants have exploded since I last checked :D very very nice!!

Thanks guys I don`t know if you have been following from start ,but short story is that this is the first cross and I have seed a couple of these plants. So the next round I believe they will only get better. I never tried them yet to smoke but I think they will be good.

Never know you may see these seeds around once I am done with the crossing thing and they pass my quality test :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom