Zkittlez Auto

thisismyfirsttime

Starting out my new grow, I'm using a 700w viperspectra led possibly two if I can get some more hanging poles in a 1.5*1.5*2 tent. I'm starting the germination process for two seeds tonight
IMG_20200711_175716.jpg

Hopefully a fat yielder hahaha they sunk in the water today but there's no crack in the seed so I'm leaving it for another day
I only soak my seeds for 12- 24 hours then put them somewhere warm to sprout between a wet paper kitchen towel, but everyone does it slightly differently, whatever works for you. Sometimes after the pre-soak I plant them directly into soil to start their germination. Prior to soaking I generally gently scuff them with a nail file. Good luck!

I only soak my seeds for 12- 24 hours then put them somewhere warm to sprout between a wet paper kitchen towel, but everyone does it slightly differently, whatever works for you. Sometimes after the pre-soak I plant them directly into soil to start their germination. Prior to soaking I generally gently scuff them with a nail file. Good luck!
They have cracked now just took a whole 24 hours. I put them in paper towel on top of the computer tower.

Just put them in the cocopeat but I think I played with them a bit much as I had family stuff on they grew huge tails and I had to put them in shot glasses as I didn't have cocopeat on hand and had to transplant them today. Let's see how they go.
IMG_20200715_111438.jpg

Here they are 6 days later from initial planting on the 15th I believe. It's hard to maintain a couple of diarys I use another site for all my grows now I king of have the hang of things but I'll try to keep updating every so often on my grows. I actually just got a blue dream clone from a mate but we don't know the breeder however i won't be growing that diary on here as I have the zkittlez and the gorilla auto that's going to finish in the next week or two.

IMG_20200721_184922.jpg
IMG_20200721_184915.jpg

I haven't done any updates in a bit I started work again and I'm working early till late so IV been a bit tied down.

Today I transplanted them into the 5gal pots + I gave them a feed and added a second viperspectra light so I can have them both side by side and fill the tent with light. I'll have to watch the heat though as IV already seen it jump 2-3 degrees.

The tall ones my blue dream clone. I'm getting ready to flip her shortly as she's starting to grow and fast!
IMG_20200809_164910.jpg
MVIMG_20200809_164857.jpg

I edited (removed the content of) that message because my vision has been getting steadily worse this year, and I ended up worrying that your pictures were actually fine, lol. I fear that, one of these days, I'll wake up and won't even be able to read the "greatly-zoomed" text of ebooks and forum posts. If/when that happens, the neighbors will hear a muted boom and, eventually, begin scenting rotted meat.

I'm a bit color-challenged, on top of everything else, but... Are those patches purple?

Hey, @Emilya , are you working triage today?
Haha I'm hoping someone is. It seems as my growing progresses I'm figuring out more issues along the way. My first ever grow was challenged at the start but was so easy there after as was my blue cheese clone. It's a slight brownish colour, I'd say rust spots but I'm thinking otherwise. The only thing I did was possibly over water it a few days ago, I watered then saw roots coming out of the side so I move it to a 5 gal pot and re fed it. Haven't done anything for a few days but they looked happy a couple days ago and I decided to wait till it dried before watering but another weeks passed and they needed a new batch of nutes so I watered then tonight.

I am seeing a bit of a magnesium deficiency, but the larger problem is the severe overwatering. The downturned leaves and lack of lift are indicating severe root problems that are associated with watering too often and never letting the lower roots properly dry out. Tell me how often you water and water with nutes, and how you determine that it is time to water or feed. Tell me how much water you give when you do water and whether you adjust pH and I think with those answers I will be able to give you some advice as to how to fix this.

I am seeing a bit of a magnesium deficiency, but the larger problem is the severe overwatering. The downturned leaves and lack of lift are indicating severe root problems that are associated with watering too often and never letting the lower roots properly dry out. Tell me how often you water and water with nutes, and how you determine that it is time to water or feed. Tell me how much water you give when you do water and whether you adjust pH and I think with those answers I will be able to give you some advice as to how to fix this.
I water generally every 3 days when the pot is dry but this is the first watering since transplanting to 5gal pots. The 2gal pots dried out in 3 days with a 2ltr mixture. I put them in a 5 gal and I use 4 ltrs each pot same as my clone. I determine when to feed them by putting my finger into the cocopeat and if it's dry up to my knuckle I feed. I fed tonight because they were supposed to have the next week of feed yesterday but I left it another day. I'll leave them for the week and see how they go, the temp in my tent has started rising because of the second light so it should dry in a week. And I water with nutes every time I water them so generally once every 3 days I don't flush my plants unless there's a problem. I'm curious as to why the leaves were all facing up the other day and now it's showing overwatering symptoms after 3 days when they haven't been watered in the last 3 days. Last I saw it was healthy with praying leaves.

Back
Top Bottom