Zkittlez & Citrus Skunk Quadlined, SP150 & 250

IMG_8781 (2).JPG

Wow your tent looks amazing! Bet it smells wonderful in there. I over fed my cheese I just harvested, she still has a very nice smell though.

You're killing it in there! Keep it up! :cheer: :Rasta:
Thank you! It does smell very delightful. But surprisingly very subtle compared to my last grow. The zkittlez I got seems to be a good strain for stealth purposes. Fast and just the right amount of stink.

This is my second grow so I'm super excited to hear that.

The plant I overfeed literally stopped in its tracks it's crazy how one strain can handle more ferts then the next.
Glad yours turned out good and smelly still.

Plants are looking good! Will be nice to see how thrse finish!

Thank you! I'm hoping to start the flush on 4/20 this year.
Stay tuned.

IMG_8761 (2).JPG
IMG_8750 (2).JPG

Thank you! It does smell very delightful. But surprisingly very subtle compared to my last grow. The zkittlez I got seems to be a good strain for stealth purposes. Fast and just the right amount of stink.

This is my second grow so I'm super excited to hear that.

The plant I overfeed literally stopped in its tracks it's crazy how one strain can handle more ferts then the next.
Glad yours turned out good and smelly still.

Thank you! I'm hoping to start the flush on 4/20 this year.
Stay tuned.

IMG_8761 (2).JPG
IMG_8750 (2).JPG
Very nice how long flowering?

Looking good! I like the dark pictures they look almost professionally taken? Good luck! :Namaste:
Thanks alot. The pictures are taken with my digital SLR and macro lens (canon t2i and 60mm macro). Semi-Professional setup but I'm far from a pro. Or maybe I am and just dont know it. :)

I only have 2 sp250 in my flower tent and was looking for some more light or maybe another sp250 what u think
Well I love buying more lights so I would say go for it if you can afford it. Be sure to get a discount from mars for the lights considering you have two of them already. They knock 10% of my purchases on amazon whenever I ask.
I picked up my sp250's on sale plus discount.

i just grabed the new updated lenofocus on amazon, rated at 120w with a meanwell driver and added Ir diodes
i know you removed them but any advice with using them?
I wish I got the ones with the new driver. They can be placed relatively close to the plants when in flower. I had mine around 12" away. Download a lux meter app on your phone and try to keep around 30,000 lux for optimal growth with the light.

I wish I got the ones with the new driver. They can be placed relatively close to the plants when in flower. I had mine around 12" away. Download a lux meter app on your phone and try to keep around 30,000 lux for optimal growth with the light.

30,000lux is it only for the led or is it a good value for a MH light?

20200426_194800.jpg

Week 10.5 flower.

Two totally different phenotypes. The purple one is dense and colorful but barely has any smell. Purple calyx's, purple leaves.

The green one is very airy but stinks to high heaven if you so much as bump a leaf on it.
Green buds , green leaves.

The other pheno is chopped and drying.

20200426_194808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom