Zkittlez & Citrus Skunk Quadlined, SP150 & 250

IMG_7897 (2).jpg

Wow! That's waaay longer than what I expected. No offense. Everybody's got that guy they talked to right? Well this guy I talked to says 3 weeks of veg then to flower. I'm like, dude. How? Been tough lately to get over there, but his legit grow is stunning. I'm at 26 days. I haven't pruned anything, nor nutes. Scared I guess. You know first time. I will find out after Corona virus. Then everybody can get back together. I'll pick his brain. That's fast though.

Your girls are beautiful! Gwhiz. You weren't kidding, that zkittles was bushy just like my cement shoes! I'll get her thinned out in a couple weeks. Keep up the good work! They are all looking killer!

Wow! That's waaay longer than what I expected. No offense. Everybody's got that guy they talked to right? Well this guy I talked to says 3 weeks of veg then to flower. I'm like, dude. How? Been tough lately to get over there, but his legit grow is stunning. I'm at 26 days. I haven't pruned anything, nor nutes. Scared I guess. You know first time. I will find out after Corona virus. Then everybody can get back together. I'll pick his brain. That's fast though.
I vegged them in a different tent with about 30 watts of light for most of their life. 3 weeks of veg in the big tent would mean about 70% of my tent would be wasted space. (Tent is 5x5 feet) 4 plants is the limit in Canada so trying to abide by the rules. The largest plant was topped twice and trained.

I also had my other three plants in my 5x5 with the cement shoes, but those three are autos, so I decided to move them into their own tent so they could remain on 18/6 light schedule, as I have heard putting autos on 12/12 will hurt yields. So my 5x5 looks pretty empty right now with just one plant. Oh Well! Lol

Week 6 update.

The zkittlez have small buds but are frosty as hell compared to my first grow with bagseed.
Hoping to take these another 3 weeks at least before chopping them down.

Overferted my citrus skunk and she stopped dead in her tracks. Oops. She didn't enjoy the full strength mix fed at lights out. It went from the stinky plant that was overwhelming my carbon filter to smelling like hay. :(

20200328_003258.jpg

IMG_20200330_002617_029.jpg
20200329_234658.jpg

Week 6 update.

The zkittlez have small buds but are frosty as hell compared to my first grow with bagseed.
Hoping to take these another 3 weeks at least before chopping them down.

Overferted my citrus skunk and she stopped dead in her tracks. Oops. She didn't enjoy the full strength mix fed at lights out. It went from the stinky plant that was overwhelming my carbon filter to smelling like hay. :(

20200328_003258.jpg

IMG_20200330_002617_029.jpg
20200329_234658.jpg
What did you feed it?

I fed full strength for the first time. Usually I was feeding 3/4 strength base nutes
With all the additives at full strength.
The other 3 plants took it just fine but this one wasn't ready.

I flushed with a few liters of r.o water and it's been sitting in the corner with a soaking wet pot all week. It used to dry up in less then 24 hours. Think shes cooked.

What did you feed it?

I fed full strength for the first time. Usually I was feeding 3/4 strength base nutes
With all the additives at full strength.
The other 3 plants took it just fine but this one wasn't ready.

I flushed with a few liters of r.o water and it's been sitting in the corner with a soaking wet pot all week. It used to dry up in less then 24 hours. Think shes cooked.
Why did you juice it?

As in fertilize full strength? It seemed like the logical thing to do at the time. I gotta learn somehow and luckily it was my smallest plant of the bunch that took it the hardest.
Indeed. I just bought this. I'm at 33 days started flowering yesterday. Bout to add something to it next watering. Pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_184546905_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200330_184546905_HDR.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200330_184556241_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200330_184556241_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
Quiet in here. Hope everyone isn't as stir crazy as me right now.
7.5 weeks into flower and the leaves are starting to turn yellow.
I setup a wifi camera to check on the ladies when I don't feel like stinking the whole house up(I rent a semi detached)
I also picked up another mars hydro sp 250 to add to the tent and will be removing the amazon led light that burns the same amount of electricity but very inefficiently and is super noisy with two 80mm fans on it.
2CAA8E31622B_1585982457816.png

Back
Top Bottom