Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SOIL MIXED READY TO COOK UPDATE

Good day all! I did it again! I got through a mixing session without the Mrs seeing the laundry desecration! Whew! It went well and I'm happy to have added new things like malted barley and insect frass to the mix. The pile filled up the 44 gallon barrel plus a partial tub, around 50 gallons of the best smelling future cannabis soil I can imagine! it'll sit and cook/compost for a month in the basement off the floor to keep warm. That was an added benefit to getting the wheel setup for the barrels beside ease of motion.

Edit: Water!
I look for a consistency that when a handful is squeezed, it should fall apart but in clumps. Just wet enough. This batch went with 4 gallons of ro water.

Here it heaps.
As I sit and relax now, the area is like I was never there. Happy Wife Happy Life! Have a great day!
Do you wear a mask?

Like not in general daily life, coz that’s weird, so if you are - stop now!

I mean when you mix your dirt.

It's a mix depending on what I'm doing.
B1 / superthrive / roots excelurator gold.
Just activating microbes in soil or coco 5 % B1 in a spray bottle to activate everything right away.
Gets the microbes and fungi life instantly, then mixed into the soil it's like rocket fuel.
Gets all fuzzy. :yahoo:
It'll help feed her the nutrients .
I can find you a few pictorials if you like. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Sounds yummy!
Well took me a few to catch up, but I finally did. I don’t know what’s sexier, the harvests or the soil! You are amazing. Great work, great harvests.
Hi Jon! You are! Nice to see you thanks!
Highya SO,

I agree. Great job! Should rival a nuclear fertilizer! I think Bill is talking about microbes. Don't you put the microbes in soil when you plant, SO? I use a microbe solution myself. Must keep wifey happy! I'm the same way. What are you going to grow next? Happy Smokin'
I do. @DYNOMYCO goes in from the start! It really makes life happen too! I was just thinking of what's next. African Meltdown, a 70 day sativa that blew me away one time when I tried it. That will be in the 3 x 3 tent. 4 others from @Herbies Seeds that I need to make a final choice when the soil finishes. I have enough soil to grow the African now so maybe this week while it's still warm.

Do you wear a mask?

Like not in general daily life, coz that’s weird, so if you are - stop now!

I mean when you mix your dirt.
Hi Tra, always, and you should see the outside of it when I'm done! No more tainted boogers for me! FYI I do wear one in crowds. I don't want to get sick. My state is having 8000+ new cases a week as of last week. It's not much to slap on a mask and grab groceries. Outdoor dining choices are easy on the coast so we off them for that. Still not interested in indoor dining, we're aged out of that for now. Good thing I enjoy cooking!

Hey Stone! Your outdoor Candida plants are looking fantastic! I sure hope they make it OK through the changing weather up to harvest time.:welldone:

SOIL MIXED READY TO COOK UPDATE

Good day all! I did it again! I got through a mixing session without the Mrs seeing the laundry desecration! Whew! It went well and I'm happy to have added new things like malted barley and insect frass to the mix. The pile filled up the 44 gallon barrel plus a partial tub, around 50 gallons of the best smelling future cannabis soil I can imagine! it'll sit and cook/compost for a month in the basement off the floor to keep warm. That was an added benefit to getting the wheel setup for the barrels beside ease of motion.

Edit: Water!
I look for a consistency that when a handful is squeezed, it should fall apart but in clumps. Just wet enough. This batch went with 4 gallons of ro water.

Here it heaps.
As I sit and relax now, the area is like I was never there. Happy Wife Happy Life! Have a great day!
Fantastic StoneOtter.

I'm sorry that I haven't been by in a while.
I need to try and go back to reading through your journal, i think im a few pages behind...

Happy Wife Happy Life!
That's exactly what mine keeps reminding me :laugh:

Hope you have been doing good :)

Hi Tra, always, and you should see the outside of it when I'm done! No more tainted boogers for me!
Excellent.
FYI I do wear one in crowds. I don't want to get sick.
Oh sorry when I said in daily life I was meaning a mask like this one:-

68CC9DD0-70DE-4EB2-8B94-7B38FCE2141E.jpeg

My state is having 8000+ new cases a week as of last week. It's not much to slap on a mask and grab groceries. Outdoor dining choices are easy on the coast so we off them for that. Still not interested in indoor dining, we're aged out of that for now. Good thing I enjoy cooking!
Surgical masks are now the new normal. I’ve embraced them too. While I don’t wear one in gen public as a rule, I always carry one and will pop it on if I can’t socially distance.

Excellent.

Surgical masks are now the new normal. I’ve embraced them too. While I don’t wear one in gen public as a rule, I always carry one and will pop it on if I can’t socially distance.
OOOOOh those masks! Only at orgies.🐶 What's going on in the bottom half of that pic we're wondering?
hehe I really just wanted to bring it up in case someone may protect themself. I want to be a good example.
Fantastic StoneOtter.

I need to try and go back to reading through your journal, i think im a few pages behind...

Hey Rex, we do what we can. Glad to see you! I'll have more going on in a while too.

Excellent.

OOOOOh those masks! Only at orgies.🐶 What's going on in the bottom half of that pic we're wondering?
hehe I really just wanted to bring it up in case someone may protect themself. I want to be a good example.
Fantastic StoneOtter.

Hey Rex, we do what we can. Glad to see you! I'll have more going on in a while too.

L O L L I N G !

CANDIDA GETTING IT ON UPDATE!

Good Saturday folks! We're coming to the end of the season here with weeks to go to fruition with some luck and the right choices. Three weeks may do it is what I'm hoping for. Let's see if they can see things on the same lines.
No PM is showing on them or anywhere in the yard yet. Last year a patch of clover went all PM when the Stankberry 20 feet away stayed clean. I like it so far! Buds are forming ala sativa style I believe. Lots of them and airy, I'll take it for this outdoor experience! Maybe less Botrytis later on.
Bugs. Still got them, more on one than the other. I'm not treating one, the tallish one, she's fighting the good fight on her own nicely. I did treat her three or four times with 217c. That was a good start I'm thinking.
But the other one I'm having a mind battle with. This one. I really don't want to over treat this year like last. @InTheShed do you think she has 3 full healthy weeks in her if I let her go without safers or 217c? Pics 2112 and 2113 are her close ups. Maybe I'm overthinking this and should just Safers it a couple of times? I've never used it.

Here's the rest.

Check out the egg lay some pesky bug had! Glad I had my glasses on for this exam!
They sure smell sweet now! See you later, time to deflate the floaties and vac the pool for the last time of the season. Have a great day everyone!

They look really good Stone for what it is outdoor grows insects, bugs, pests they all have a say in our plants health. For sativas they are well ahead (when I look at mine soooo far behind), the buds look awesome like that 4th photo of Candida thats a sweet tasty one.
Hopefully the next 3 weeks will stay dry and sunny so ladies can finish.

Good news on the no PM. That's a real good news.

Keep up the good work
:passitleft:

gnarly photo the egg hatchery. good move taking that out of there.

They look really good Stone for what it is outdoor grows insects, bugs, pests they all have a say in our plants health. For sativas they are well ahead (when I look at mine soooo far behind), the buds look awesome like that 4th photo of Candida thats a sweet tasty one.
Hopefully the next 3 weeks will stay dry and sunny so ladies can finish.

Good news on the no PM. That's a real good news.

Keep up the good work
:passitleft:

gnarly photo the egg hatchery. good move taking that out of there.
They both look strong Dan. That clover is my canary in the goldmine for the PM. I haven't had mites like this before so I'm a little scared about that. Pretty sure they're mites. So many suck holes in all the leaves on one of them. No webs.

They both look strong Dan. That clover is my canary in the goldmine for the PM. I haven't had mites like this before so I'm a little scared about that. Pretty sure they're mites. So many suck holes in all the leaves on one of them. No webs.
thrips?

I just read about them. I bet that's what we find when i scope them Carmen.
Nasty little buggers, but I think Safers does the trick and Shed said one can use Safers in bloom, but to rinse it off. I did a quick search. Here's the word from the shedster himself.

Back
Top Bottom