Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Highya SO,

Looks like some budrot weather comming in on Sunday. I've got JMS brewing for application on Saturday. Can update after the rains, fog, wind, etc. Last year I grew a couple ACDC (cbd) crosses. Didn't get any botrytis on those. Hope you have the same outcome! Happy Smokin'
Ok, we see it on Sunday too. I'm brewing too today then. If rain come Sunday, what day do you prefer to spray?
I finished a new batch of Lactic acid bacteria yesterday and put it to work making bokashi. That will be ready in two weeks. I'll give them some LAB today in their water.
Interesting about the cbd plant being a botrytis defender. Let's hope! @InTheShed have you had it on any of your Candidas?
Hey Otter, I hope you are having an awesome start to your Friyay. Here's to you bringing the Candidas to the finish line before the weather gets too problematic :cheer:
I have some questions on the malted barley. I was going to buy some for the same reason as you, to speed things up, and then I realized that my soil mix already has malted barley and so too does my top dress, so I decided against. Do you know if adding more would be beneficial or a waste of product and money? This question also goes to @Azimuth who suggested it to me in the first instance.
Hey Carmen, My guess would be as good as yours. I just got to reading about the hormonal goodness of it. I added it to my new soil mix as well so that's a very relevant question for my near future! I need to read Coots over again. Every two weeks top dressed comes to mind but don't take that as gospel. I'm going every two outdoors and I did not pre charge my soil.
Your Candidas are looking awesome, and nice work on supports! :high-five:
Thanks for the additional support Beez! Always needed!:passitleft:

Highya SO,

If we get rain on Saturday, I think it'll be late. So I would spray Saturday morning, hoping that it would dry before the worst sets in. That's all I know to do. Other than clip off the bad stuff. Happy Smokin'

I have some questions on the malted barley. I was going to buy some for the same reason as you, to speed things up, and then I realized that my soil mix already has malted barley and so too does my top dress, so I decided against. Do you know if adding more would be beneficial or a waste of product and money? This question also goes to @Azimuth who suggested it to me in the first instance.
According to Coots there doesn't seem to be much downside to adding more than than a normal amount, but that said, if your mix already has it you may not need more.

I usually add a tsp per Liter of pot size once a month. I added it to my IPM mix since it has some good bug fighting properties. I may go to twice a month at that same usage rate.

Can't say I had botrytis in any Candida plants, but I also didn't have it in any of the plants I grew at the same time, so that's not much of a test. I can tell you that I get PM on every single one. :(
Good to know. It'll be interesting to see how the JMS worked as a pre microbe charge. I have some citric acid in the house just in case.
Highya SO,

If we get rain on Saturday, I think it'll be late. So I would spray Saturday morning, hoping that it would dry before the worst sets in. That's all I know to do. Other than clip off the bad stuff. Happy Smokin'
Timing can be everything Bode!
According to Coots there doesn't seem to be much downside to adding more than than a normal amount, but that said, if your mix already has it you may not need more.

I usually add a tsp per Liter of pot size once a month. I added it to my IPM mix since it has some good bug fighting properties. I may go to twice a month at that same usage rate.
That's quite a lot if my math is right. It may be off. I'm looking at just under a cup for a 10 gallon pot per month of flower so x 2,maybe 3, ok not so much. My roots are going to be right there at the surface after the up pot. Do you break them up tilling it in the second and maybe third application? I shudder to think!

Highya SO,

I just finished spraying my ladies with straight Jadam Microbe Solution. I did find some budrot already from the last wet spell (up on the stepladder, Haha)! Surprised me. I did learn something else. JMS on my compost pile took the volume down by half!! Should be good stuff next year. How are you coming along? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I just finished spraying my ladies with straight Jadam Microbe Solution. I did find some budrot already from the last wet spell (up on the stepladder, Haha)! Surprised me. I did learn something else. JMS on my compost pile took the volume down by half!! Should be good stuff next year. How are you coming along? Happy Smokin'
Hey, good morning Bode,
Too bad about the budrot, good eye! My JMS will be ready this afternoon for a tomorrow rain forecast. I haven't noticed any yet. These buds are light and airy. I think that helps? We'll soon see. Careful up there!

Nice observation on the compost pile! I neglect mine. Maybe a double batch of JMS will help and get me into a better rhythm of care.

CANDIDA COMING ALONG UPDATE

Good day all! it's very much a fall day here. Midday and 56 degrees with a steady wind! It's drying them out anyway, that's good. Yesterday was a Safers treatment day for the one having bug issues. She seems to be having healthy leaves so I'm happy with that! The other one is fighting the good fight all on her own. Not much going on otherwise, just keeping them fed and watered and some microbes now and then. They smell like cbd cream and cheese to me.
Here they are today.

Have a great day!

They look fantastic SO. Good luck getting them across the finish line.

They look fantastic SO. Good luck getting them across the finish line.
Thanks BudMan! They're going to finish, let's hope most of them anyway. All clear ahead! Only 2 or oof 3 more weeks.
Steady they go and lovely they look. You got some heavy looking tops there.

:yummy:
Thanks Dan! Fat Budded girls!
Looking great SO! Nice beautiful green on them!
Thanks Rex! That's a pleasant surprise this year. Almost no yellow this year. Well the buggy one looks yellow but it's bug eaten and still nice and green where not.
I think you’re gonna need to buy bigger jars lol!
Hah! You got that right! It's bucklet time! WooHoo!

Highya SO,

I missed you this morning. I couldn't sleep, so I got up in the dark (outside). Got carried away doing stuff. Anyways, my garden is still holding up. The rain and wind pushes them down way too much. Just trying to keep them from breaking. But, the buds are getting fat!! Same as I noticed on your Candida's. They are real fat!! Will give you plenty to experiment with!! Someone was saying how green they are! I second that motion! My Super Silver Haze are a dark green too! So pretty!! Happy Smokin'

CANDIDA COMING ALONG UPDATE

Good day all! it's very much a fall day here. Midday and 56 degrees with a steady wind! It's drying them out anyway, that's good. Yesterday was a Safers treatment day for the one having bug issues. She seems to be having healthy leaves so I'm happy with that! The other one is fighting the good fight all on her own. Not much going on otherwise, just keeping them fed and watered and some microbes now and then. They smell like cbd cream and cheese to me.
Here they are today.

Have a great day!
Just beautiful in the sun. :yahoo:
Buds are getting really thick.:bravo:
Looking good Stone.
Hope your having a nice weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya SO,

I missed you this morning. I couldn't sleep, so I got up in the dark (outside). Got carried away doing stuff. Anyways, my garden is still holding up. The rain and wind pushes them down way too much. Just trying to keep them from breaking. But, the buds are getting fat!! Same as I noticed on your Candida's. They are real fat!! Will give you plenty to experiment with!! Someone was saying how green they are! I second that motion! My Super Silver Haze are a dark green too! So pretty!! Happy Smokin'
Good to hear! What a wind last night! My uncaged lady is getting battered, I have to look today:straightface:. Oh, I took a cue from you and ordered an aquarium heater. It's time to bring this JMS operation inside!
Just beautiful in the sun. :yahoo:
Buds are getting really thick.:bravo:
Looking good Stone.
Hope your having a nice weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hey Bill, love the sun! Those Egyptians had the right idea back when :adore:. 8.5 this morning so I hope it stays clear. It looks that way!

Back
Top Bottom