Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:party:Hello and welcome to this CoffeeShopSeeds grow!:party:

The good folks at @CoffeeShopSeeds put some of their own genetics in my hands for us to watch. I'm excited for all of them because I've never grown or had a toke of any of them. I'll be expanding my horizon and jars!

So first off is Zkittles. Just saying the name is silly. Why not! Here's from the website. Just what the Dr ordered!

Zkittlez Feminised Cannabis Seeds​

Zkittlez Feminised is a fruity blend of Grape Ape and Grapefruit. It is a 50/50 indica/sativa hybrid strain with a short flowering period and generous yields.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. Indoor, flowering is completed within 7 – 8 weeks with yields weighing in around 400g/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes harvest time will be in early October with yields of 500g/plant expected.
Zkittlez Feminised is a sweet-tasting fruity strain with herbal and citrus notes. A pleasant, albeit somewhat sour intake is followed by the sweeter notes on the exhale. THC content various a little but can be as high as 20% in good conditions. The immediate result are a lovely cerebral high, lifting your spirits simultaneously physically relaxing. The unbeatable combination of sativa and indica highs, and beautiful flavours make this strain easy to recommend.
Buy Zkittlez Feminised cannabis seeds today from the internet’s best value seed shop – Coffee Shop Seeds

Characteristics​

• BreederCoffee Shop Seeds
      GeneticsGrape Ape x Grapefruit
      THC Contentup to 20%
      EffectCerebral, Relaxing
      FlavourCitrus, Fruity, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
      Flowering Time7-8 Weeks
      Flowering TypePhotoperiod
      GrowsGreenhouse, Grows Indoors, Grows outdoors
      SexFeminised
      VarietyIndica / Sativa
      YieldIndoors: 400 gr/m2; Outdoors: 500 gr/plant
      No. of Seeds1, 3, 5, 10, 100

And on to Skywalker Kush. Luke...I'm your gardener.

Skywalker Kush Feminised Weed Seeds​

Our Skywalker Kush Feminised is a cross of Skywalker and OG Kush making it a strain which is 85% indica. It boasts high yields and a THC content which can go sky high – The Force is strong with this one!
Skywalker Kush (A.K.A Skywalker OG) is a plant that will thrive in both indoor and outdoor situations. Outdoor growers will be able to extend its zone of cultivability by growing in a greenhouse. Indoors flowering will take 9 – 10 weeks with yields in the region of 450 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes harvest time will be during the month of October with each plant capable of producing as much as 800 gr.
This strain’s buds have a rich flavour of sweet lemon/citrus with spicy and diesel fuel notes. THC content is between the range 18 – 30% which will depend on a number of factors which include grower skill/experience, amount of available light and a good supply of nutrients.
Buy Skywalker Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds from Coffee Shop Seeds today and not only make great savings but start earning loyalty reward points

Characteristics​

GeneticsSkywalker x OG Kush
      THC Content18 – 30%
      FlavourCitrus, Diesel, Fuel, Lemon, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
      Flowering Time8-10 Weeks
      SexFeminised
      VarietyMostly Indica
      YieldIndoors: 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
Last and not least is Kosher Kush. We're looking forward to the high thc mid cbd components of this one!

Kosher Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds​

A 100% pure indica, Kosher Kush Feminised is a cross between Kosher Kush and OG Kush. The result is a highly potent while also producing quite high levels of CBD. All this with a very good yield potential.
Medium-sized plants reaching a height of between 120 – 140cm tall. Grown indoors, Kosher Kush takes 8 – 9 weeks to complete flowering with yields of around 650 gr/m2. Outdoors, harvest is ready during the first half of October in northern latitudes and each plant can yield approximately 750gr. Buds have large calyxes covered in orange hairs and shiny white trichomes which are very sticky to the touch.
The scent and taste of Kosher Kush Feminised are typically earthy and tangy with fruity overtones. THC levels can reach an incredible 27% with up to 7% CBD. The effect will render you in a super-relaxed, stress-free state, but is also likely to have you raiding the ‘fridge, if you can be bothered to move!
Cannabis strains with such high levels of THC and CBD are very likely to have therapeutic applications and Kosher Kush is certainly one such strain. It is recommended specifically for treating cramps, depression, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, neuropathic pain and stress as well as the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
Buy Kosher Kush Feminised cannabis seeds today from the internet’s best value seed shop – Coffee Shop Seeds

Characteristics​

I soaked them for around 24 hours and they all cracked and went into solo cups filled with Light Warrior starter soil, with @DYNOMYCO , and warmed and wetted overnight.

Last I looked it was 65% rh and 75F in there under 300PAR of light from the new @NextLight 420H Dreamlight 18/6. I'll spray the tops twice a day with ro water until it's their birthday.;)
All tucked in and warm on their heating pads @80F.
It'll be a few days, thanks for looking in! Hope they all germ and thrive!

Good luck on the new babies! I'm in.

:party:Hello and welcome to this CoffeeShopSeeds grow!:party:

The good folks at @CoffeeShopSeeds put some of their own genetics in my hands for us to watch. I'm excited for all of them because I've never grown or had a toke of any of them. I'll be expanding my horizon and jars!

So first off is Zkittles. Just saying the name is silly. Why not! Here's from the website. Just what the Dr ordered!

Zkittlez Feminised Cannabis Seeds​

Zkittlez Feminised is a fruity blend of Grape Ape and Grapefruit. It is a 50/50 indica/sativa hybrid strain with a short flowering period and generous yields.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. Indoor, flowering is completed within 7 – 8 weeks with yields weighing in around 400g/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes harvest time will be in early October with yields of 500g/plant expected.
Zkittlez Feminised is a sweet-tasting fruity strain with herbal and citrus notes. A pleasant, albeit somewhat sour intake is followed by the sweeter notes on the exhale. THC content various a little but can be as high as 20% in good conditions. The immediate result are a lovely cerebral high, lifting your spirits simultaneously physically relaxing. The unbeatable combination of sativa and indica highs, and beautiful flavours make this strain easy to recommend.
Buy Zkittlez Feminised cannabis seeds today from the internet’s best value seed shop – Coffee Shop Seeds

Characteristics​

GeneticsGrape Ape x Grapefruit
      THC Contentup to 20%
      EffectCerebral, Relaxing
      FlavourCitrus, Fruity, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
      Flowering Time7-8 Weeks
      SexFeminised
      VarietyIndica / Sativa
      YieldIndoors: 400 gr/m2; Outdoors: 500 gr/plant
      No. of Seeds1, 3, 5, 10, 100

And on to Skywalker Kush. Luke...I'm your gardener.

Skywalker Kush Feminised Weed Seeds​

Our Skywalker Kush Feminised is a cross of Skywalker and OG Kush making it a strain which is 85% indica. It boasts high yields and a THC content which can go sky high – The Force is strong with this one!
Skywalker Kush (A.K.A Skywalker OG) is a plant that will thrive in both indoor and outdoor situations. Outdoor growers will be able to extend its zone of cultivability by growing in a greenhouse. Indoors flowering will take 9 – 10 weeks with yields in the region of 450 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes harvest time will be during the month of October with each plant capable of producing as much as 800 gr.
This strain’s buds have a rich flavour of sweet lemon/citrus with spicy and diesel fuel notes. THC content is between the range 18 – 30% which will depend on a number of factors which include grower skill/experience, amount of available light and a good supply of nutrients.
Buy Skywalker Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds from Coffee Shop Seeds today and not only make great savings but start earning loyalty reward points

Characteristics​

GeneticsSkywalker x OG Kush
      THC Content18 – 30%
      FlavourCitrus, Diesel, Fuel, Lemon, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
      Flowering Time8-10 Weeks
      SexFeminised
      VarietyMostly Indica
      YieldIndoors: 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
Last and not least is Kosher Kush. We're looking forward to the high thc mid cbd components of this one!

Kosher Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds​

A 100% pure indica, Kosher Kush Feminised is a cross between Kosher Kush and OG Kush. The result is a highly potent while also producing quite high levels of CBD. All this with a very good yield potential.
Medium-sized plants reaching a height of between 120 – 140cm tall. Grown indoors, Kosher Kush takes 8 – 9 weeks to complete flowering with yields of around 650 gr/m2. Outdoors, harvest is ready during the first half of October in northern latitudes and each plant can yield approximately 750gr. Buds have large calyxes covered in orange hairs and shiny white trichomes which are very sticky to the touch.
The scent and taste of Kosher Kush Feminised are typically earthy and tangy with fruity overtones. THC levels can reach an incredible 27% with up to 7% CBD. The effect will render you in a super-relaxed, stress-free state, but is also likely to have you raiding the ‘fridge, if you can be bothered to move!
Cannabis strains with such high levels of THC and CBD are very likely to have therapeutic applications and Kosher Kush is certainly one such strain. It is recommended specifically for treating cramps, depression, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, neuropathic pain and stress as well as the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
Buy Kosher Kush Feminised cannabis seeds today from the internet’s best value seed shop – Coffee Shop Seeds

Characteristics​

I soaked them for around 24 hours and they all cracked and went into solo cups filled with Light Warrior starter soil, with @DYNOMYCO , and warmed and wetted overnight.

Last I looked it was 65% rh and 75F in there under 300PAR of light from the new @NextLight 420H Dreamlight 18/6. I'll spray the tops twice a day with ro water until it's their birthday.;)
All tucked in and warm on their heating pads @80F.
It'll be a few days, thanks for looking in! Hope they all germ and thrive!
I'll be running a Skywalker OG outdoors this summer! Looks like a great strain!

Good morning Mr Otter!

As Luke Skywalker once profoundly said “if you plant a seed it will grow… most of the time”. Look I’ve got no idea if Luke Skywalker actually said that given I’ve never seen the movie. He would have been defs thinking it, and when I say defs I mean I’m 86% sure.

May the force be with you.. just not the police force if it’s illegal to grow where you are.

PS I see it’s a sponsored grow so I’ll make sure I don’t swear.

Highya SO,

I'll gladly follow along if you don't mind. Love those strain choices. Can't imagine how that will affect you in the vape cart! I'm almost afraid to smoke a potent indica. I like to get up and move around once in awhile. Haha. Looking forward to watch your magic on these ladies to be. Happy Smokin'

I'll be running a Skywalker OG outdoors this summer! Looks like a great strain!
Hey Mel, it's on my list to go out too. I like the fast finish for my fast finishing summer.
Highya SO,

I'll gladly follow along if you don't mind. Love those strain choices. Can't imagine how that will affect you in the vape cart! I'm almost afraid to smoke a potent indica. I like to get up and move around once in awhile. Haha. Looking forward to watch your magic on these ladies to be. Happy Smokin'
I'm glad to see you Bode! Moderation is the thing with these things. Keeping moving is the main objective.
Front seat thank you :)

And interesting strains youve got there!
I thought so Verb. Skittles. So silly to say for me! :rofl:
High Shed :ciao:
I’m in the start of journal for once lol. Can’t wait to watch em flourish!
I’m in if that’s okay!
It's fantastic Art!
Good morning Mr Otter!

As Luke Skywalker once profoundly said “if you plant a seed it will grow… most of the time”. Look I’ve got no idea if Luke Skywalker actually said that given I’ve never seen the movie. He would have been defs thinking it, and when I say defs I mean I’m 86% sure.

May the force be with you.. just not the police force if it’s illegal to grow where you are.

PS I see it’s a sponsored grow so I’ll make sure I don’t swear.
Don't hurt yourself holding it in now! ❤️ It's legal here so we have that going for us.
Ok! Page 1!
Sweet!
Right on . . . .
We're gettin it on! WooHoo!
Made it on page 1. Whew!

Let's lock and load. :Rasta:
Yeah baby! 1911 style! Hmmm there's a weed name in there. Not sure if it's Locked and loaded or Page 1.

Excellent - having grown Grapefruit genetics I'd suggest careful with nutes/bloom boosters or she will just carry on flowering forever; mine went through not two, but three phases before I gave up and chopped
Some of the top buds got no sugar, while the lower buds are half cured lol

Excellent - having grown Grapefruit genetics I'd suggest careful with nutes/bloom boosters or she will just carry on flowering forever; mine went through not two, but three phases before I gave up and chopped
Some of the top buds got no sugar, while the lower buds are half cured lol
Interesting characteristic Growings thanks! Foxtailing?

Back
Top Bottom