Znet v reflector series

Quadaaces

Hey everyone,
I am in the process of setting up a 2'x2'x4' mylar grow tent and am currently tossing up between either the ZNET6 300w grow light and the Reflector series 96x3w models.

I am open to any suggestions however these two are in my price bracket and I don't think the MARS2 400w would be appropriate due to the size of my space and 5w not really being necessary for my size grow. (aiming for 2 plants under a SCROG in a bubbler/deep water culture setup)

Just looking to find out about:
Quality of end product
Sound output
Overall build quality

I was just wondering if there is a big difference in the sound output of the fans on both models as this would be a deciding factor as stealth is the key here :) the ZNET6 does make mention of an improved fan system in this model and while it is a bit more expensive I does seem to have a slightly higher true light output and is a little bit smaller to fit my space, which is why I am swaying towards paying the extra for the ZNET6 but not if the quality, yield and sound while running are going to be pretty much identical.

I have already had some great help from people on this site and I appreciate every bit of input I receive. Just thought id ask for other peoples opinions on the two series before I make my final decision.

:Namaste:

I will tell you this. The ZNET fans are very very quite. I did a video about that and You can here the fan across the room on low over standing right next to light. I do not think you will find any that are as quite no joke.

Back
Top Bottom