ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Tough one Professor, The silver lining? You have like a hundred more plants. That's why I decided to crack some more beans, after just over 2 months, that would have devastated my grow. Smoke Break!

I still have the two Big Buds going good under ZNET4 so its still going to be a good test. I do have extra good size plants that are ready. Now just got to decide if they squeeze in now of I just might wait to get the Trains out of the way. My good friend with his flo is pulling the sacks off and still growing his. I do not want to risk that with my size flower room. I will just rock the Big B for now. The flower spacing is freaking awesome on them. They should fill all the way in and have huge nugs.

Good to hear this

I love the extra red and flower spacing is outstanding. No the uv is for resin witch has started good.

Good to see you back, i've been welcomed again in Colorado !!

Ok no more happy testicles popping again. Remaining plant are very beautiful, as u said, freaking awesome

May the bud be with you !

Ok update. Big Buds are doing outstanding. Tonight they should be moving with the ZNET4 light into there new 4'X3.8' DIY Tent. Pic and more will be posted soon. Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you all have a awesome weekend.

A pic update on Big Buds under the ZNET4 now in the D.I.Y tent. Checking out the risen starting.
20140614_010708.jpg
20140614_010730.jpg
20140614_010749.jpg

Everything is going great with the two Big Buds. The flowers are now starting to fill in and soon will be nice big buds lol.
20140618_001423.jpg
20140618_001504.jpg
20140618_001431.jpg

Nice resin building as well
20140618_001443.jpg
20140618_001455.jpg

I am very happy with the resin build up at a early stage of the grow. In about a week or so it should really look awesome. They are now in the fourth week of flower. My favorite time is the last four week of flower.

like a child waiting for christmas :) !

but for me like a man waiting for his first girl as it's my first grow :ganjamon:

They look incredible under this ZNET4, i'm very impressed as it's just a 200w panel.

Looking at yours make me want my znet12 so so bad.. I just germinated and planted one but a little early ,should have waited on the LED. I know your not supposed to transplant an auto but I had no choice, no room for anything larger than solo cup under the cfl now sharing with a mother plant ...or maybe I should just flower her...
Your you tube videos are really educational and enjoyable, so many to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom