indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg state
If in Veg... For how long? 1 month as of writing, started in January
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 1-45 watt LED board, 4-100 watt CFLs
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Hydro
Type and strength of ferts used? Miracle grow singles: 24% Nitrogen, 8% phosphate, 16% potash
Light cycle: 18/6

Returning back to 420 mag to document the beautiful hobby of cannabis growing. First time growing hydro and I decided to start off with Deep Water Culture. It is aerated by half of a 60gallon air pump

I already have some concerns right jowbafter the purchase of the LED light which I think bleached my plants. How do I recover from this? Photos coming soon

Here's the set up so far and the led panel that I believe caused the bleaching

1486245201086-705329634.jpg
1486245297237-1687274220.jpg
1486245323795-78522831.jpg

UPDATE!!!!!!

A few days after using jacks........The improvement is like night and day with the progress, they grow damn near node a day.
Finally grabbed a TDS pen and did a quick check, PPM was around 371 x10 according to the reading.
I Also changed the hydro style. Instead of the roots sitting constantly in water, I put a water pump in there that sprays up to the lid and hits all the pots which alows me to have a much lower water level so the roots get much more oxygen and change outs will be easier. Pics coming next post. I did sadly lost the plant that was LST though

mmmm,,,i cant seem to start a tjhread??? so could admin plz move this to the correct place plz,

and i,m very sorry for piggybacking on the back o yer journal bro,,,but i aint got a clue how to start ma jopurnell,,,the starter wont let me???

anyhoo.

i,m not exactly at the beggining,i,m doing 3 master kush from sensi seeds atm, their about 18 inches tall,,as i don,t go by weeks,i go by height, why,,,,

i go by hight as i,m indoors,and my tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m high,,,so i try and grow em as tall as possible,i have it worked out when to flip,,,as i only do indicAdom aswell,

i use a 600w omega digi ballast with soft start, it has 250,400 and 600w settings,i use a MH bulb in veg,and a HPS red spec in flower,
i use coco with a 40% perlite mix,,and use 10l airpots,which airprune the roots,
i use dutch pro a and b nutes,along with canna pk 13-14,,,and as i,m coco,,i always use density cal mag with added amino acids and sweetners with great rwsults,

i have a 5 inch ruck fan with a 5 inch rihno pro filter,and i got an oil rad in ma groom for wen the lights out,i also have a 12 inch desk fan in there,

i use a parabiloic shade,,,i love em,,and have a coolhood an wing for the summer if i need em,

i use a bluelab trunchen,,great bit o kit aswell,,,but a cheap lil ph pen,,i have all the buffers for em,,so i keep em callibrated

i use a pasive intake,,,as the fan is so powerfull,,and i have a fan speed controller attached with a temp probe,

i also use a powerstar 2 way contact switch,,and a heavy duty plug an grow timer,,,saftey is parampount imo

i fill a 20l mwater butt with feed and have a water heater and airpump in it

i alsi have a 50cm x 50cm x 1m tent,.,with a 6 inch fan,,a 200w dual spec cfl,,and a propogator in it to start everything off,,i always start from seed,

i think thats about it,,,any questions,,,fire away and i,ll let you know if theres anything i forgot,

many thnx for havin mem,,,again,,,sorry for usin yer post bro,,,but i didn,t know how else to start,,,so plz admin,,,could you pit this in the right place thnx,,much appreciated,,,,,,,,,peace ;-}_,

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom