Zombo's Fourth Grow: SAGE - DWC and LEDs

Jozo-sha

Hello folks, I'm Zombo, I've posted my other grows at the other forums, but after seeing that LED grows are not slammed on here, and knowing Irish Boy and Mmmmick from their grows on other forums, and reading all the cool threads, I came here.

I'm going to finish up this grow here, and at the other place I'm posting (just to not drop off the plant to them), then just start journaling here -- I like the vibe here, and everyone seems to like helping each other. That's how I am at my real job, so maybe I can help out here too.

This is only my fourth grow, so I apologize for not growing stuff like Irish, SS and Doc, lol. These are two SAGE and a small Blue Widow, the SAGE from clones, and the BW from seed. I'm using 3.5 gallon black buckets with the 6" netpot lids on them, 4 inch airstones and a 4 port air pump.

The media is a mix of hydroton and some recycled glass stuff (I got for free from a hydro shop), and I'm using GH Flora Nova Grow/Bloom in water I get from a purified water machine at the local store.

No flames in here, I'm like Irish Boy, I just call it like I see it - so that said, I'm using two 126W Penetrators from that person's company, and as soon as I can figure out a means/save up the money, I'm going to get a pair from Mike at GLH, since it's proven they really work well. Hold on, time for a hit...

:bongrip:

I'll see if I have this posting thing figured out or not now, heh - enjoy the pics, these girls are in day 46 of flower, I don't remember how long I vegged, since I moved like 75 miles mid-grow...anyhow, peace!

MMJ_-_339.jpg
MMJ_-_341.jpg
MMJ_-_343.jpg
MMJ_-_344.jpg
MMJ_-_345.jpg
MMJ_-_346.jpg
MMJ_-_348.jpg
MMJ_-_352.jpg
MMJ_-_353.jpg
MMJ_-_351.jpg

Re: Zombo's Fourth Grow: SAGE, DWC and LEDs

Started my flush last night, as trichs are about 10% amber, the rest milky. I figure a week, then a nice 24 dark cycle and a chop. Hopefully by then, I'll have rooted clones to put into coco and see how this whole hempy thing works out :hmmmm:

I'll shoot some more pix in a few and upload them -- I'll include a few uncorrected ones too.

MMJ_-_356.jpg
MMJ_-_357.jpg
MMJ_-_358.jpg
MMJ_-_359.jpg
MMJ_-_360.jpg
MMJ_-_361.jpg
MMJ_-_362.jpg
MMJ_-_363.jpg

Looking good Zombo...welcome to 420! I just started my 1st grow here, too. Looks like you're girls are coming along great! I'll be watching. Best wishes!

Looking good Zombo...welcome to 420! I just started my 1st grow here, too. Looks like you're girls are coming along great! I'll be watching. Best wishes!

Thanks, Mr. Krip! I like these forums and can't wait to show my next grow here :)

I just added the pictures in my above post too -- I'm still learning to use my camera under the LEDs. Like everything else, practice, practice, practice.

Thanks for checking in!

Finally did the chop, buds are hanging and drying. I learned tons from this DWC grow, and about SAGE. We'll see how my excursion into Hempy and coco goes.

Enjoy the pics! :rollit:
MMJ_-_366.jpg
MMJ_-_369.jpg
MMJ_-_371.jpg
MMJ_-_372.jpg
MMJ_-_376.jpg

Dried weight, 69.1gm -- I would have expected more from 252W of LED's, but a couple of things factored in, I think. I had to lollipop the fuck out of these to get any penetration whatsoever, this was only my 4th grow, first with this strain, and they got moved in the dead of a MI winter while it was snowing and they were in their 3rd week of flower.

Anyhow, they're curing now, and smell divine :yummy: I'll have a smoke report in a few more days!

Thanks for visiting.:peacetwo:

welcome my brother, glad you joined her. looks like ur going to have some killer smoke. thats crazy you had to lollipop that much to get penetration, thought the 60 degree leds were meant for penetration?

the buds look like their going to smoke good from the frost, once you get some of those GLH lights u will realize what leds can do bro. trust me ur going to rock things out you have ur stuff down bro.

hit me up before u get those lights so i can talk to mike and try to get you a discount since u have followed my threads from back when. he hooks up my thread followers since they always show support for my grows.

your making allot of friends on here that share a ton of info on their threads that can teach anybody a great deal about growing, take advantage of it. thats what i do

Nice job, i have just started a led grow with a 90w and a 120w with some autoflower strains, hoping to get some decent results.

welcome my brother, glad you joined her. looks like ur going to have some killer smoke. thats crazy you had to lollipop that much to get penetration, thought the 60 degree leds were meant for penetration?

the buds look like their going to smoke good from the frost, once you get some of those GLH lights u will realize what leds can do bro. trust me ur going to rock things out you have ur stuff down bro.

hit me up before u get those lights so i can talk to mike and try to get you a discount since u have followed my threads from back when. he hooks up my thread followers since they always show support for my grows.

your making allot of friends on here that share a ton of info on their threads that can teach anybody a great deal about growing, take advantage of it. thats what i do

Thanks man, your support mean a lot to me - you're the LED growing master so far, I hope I can be good as you someday :)

Yeah, having a sampler now, its really nice and spicy flavor/smell, and gives you the munchies lol

I'm waiting for mike to contact me, so if you get ahold of him first, yeah, see what he can do - i still need 21 posts or so to private message anyone, hope you don't mind me askin here ;)

Nice job, i have just started a led grow with a 90w and a 120w with some autoflower strains, hoping to get some decent results.

I liked AF's under LED, I got 54gm from one AF under 126w, so you should do good. Soil or hydro?

There in soil Zombo, and just started 10 plants so far 8 broke the soil into the led sunlight
I hope these lights will suffice for 10 plants if they all turn out female....

Welcome Zombo nice thread!! :popcorn:

Thanks Tmac12 :rollit: I hope my next grow is better!

Hey Zombo :welcome: to :420:

Your harvest looks great, cutting my first ones down tomorrow..

Looking forward to your future grows.

:peace:

Marley

Appreciate you dropping by Marley. I've been inspired by Irish Boy since way back on the "other" forums, when I got my first LED. This is only my fourth full grow to harvest, so I'm pretty proud -- lots more to learn though!

Any pics of your girls?

There in soil Zombo, and just started 10 plants so far 8 broke the soil into the led sunlight
I hope these lights will suffice for 10 plants if they all turn out female....

Depending on the strain, from soil, I'd guess you'd want to cull that down to half at least, I dunno about the specs for your lights and coverage area, so 🤷

Glad they're popping for you though, nevertheless :goodluck:

BTW what stats are your LED's, watts ect..

Mine are 126W "Penetrators" from Cammie. I don't know what LEDs she uses, but they're 1 watt chips. I know she's got a horrid reputation, but for someone who'd never grown before, and wanted to try LEDs, I guess they were a stepping stone.

I'm looking to pack 600W into my 3'x5' tent for my next grow, unless my clones root before I get any new lights.

Appreciate you dropping by Marley. I've been inspired by Irish Boy since way back on the "other" forums, when I got my first LED. This is only my fourth full grow to harvest, so I'm pretty proud -- lots more to learn though!

Any pics of your girls?

Always more to learn! That's part of the fun.

Got a small journal goin, links in the sig :)

Thanks man, your support mean a lot to me - you're the LED growing master so far, I hope I can be good as you someday :)

Yeah, having a sampler now, its really nice and spicy flavor/smell, and gives you the munchies lol

I'm waiting for mike to contact me, so if you get ahold of him first, yeah, see what he can do - i still need 21 posts or so to private message anyone, hope you don't mind me askin here ;)

na bro i am just a regular grower nothing special.

i dont talk to mike to much but if i talk to him soon i will ask him about it ifor u.. if u get a hold of him just tell him u seen my post on my thread about a discount.

Yeah just waiting to hear back from him on what shipping times are like right now, I got clones rooting and don't wanna use Cammies lights again if I can help it, so sooner to get lights the better.

Lol I sold one already for $250:party:

Back
Top Bottom