Zoot's Perpetual 1200w Multi Strain Grow

Zoot

Hello All, Though Id Post A Grow Thread For All Those Out There To share..

Set Up!!

Veg room.. DR80 with a 400w (actual watts non of this equivilent bull Sh*t) Propagation unit (4 100w 4pin strip lights ) iv got a 400w MH but heat is a prob and the unit does a mint job on 9 plants in 10l Pots Plus it can be put inches off the top so light/height is perfect for what i need. There is a ocsilating fan and a 125mm extraction hooked up to a carbon filter..

Plants have been LST'd and where took from a mother CH9 (unknown strain but shes a beast!! ) these will be grown in the veg room untill i can swap them into the flower room and the cycle repeated. The plants in here are 35 days old since i took them from the mother and rooted in 12 days so about 23 days real growth on them..

Nutes for veg was formulex now iv gone up to Bio-bizz grow and this is given when ever the pots feel very light and i water them every other time, PH is ajusted to 6.4.

Now the flower room.

Luckily I have a nice large windowless closet that mesures 2.6m long 1.2m wide and 2.2m High (nice find i know ) Iv Silver mylard the walls and put Reflective insulated sheeting pads onf the floor.. Electric bills are legit and iv had a good friend come over and wire in some extra breakers just for the grow to stop things being overloaded. One switch for each light and one extra for the other low powerd equipment.

Equipment is as follows :
x 2 600 watt Tech one Digital fan cooled energy saving ballasts. MH/HPS of course.
x2 90,000 lumen Super HPS Lamps,
x2 6'' Powerplant Silver Star Air cooled Reflectors.
x1 8'' 1200m3h RUK fan to cool Lights (housed in loft)
x 6'' - 8'' Reducer for fan to lights.
x10m 6'' Acoustic ducting from lights to reducer.
x1 6'' Ruk fan filter combo with acoustic ducting.
x1 tower fan -- air movment.
Temp Readers etc.

Room Temps never go over 80.f lights on, They also never drop below 70.f lights out.
Humidity is about 50% a little high i know but never had any problems from it..

Plants in flower room 9 are in 2 gal pots 5 are in 3 gal pots and one big momma in a 5gal pot.. Plant sizes differ acordingly so the 10l 9 are on the left side of the room being propped up and the others are all roughly the same height and are on the right hand side of the room...

Nutriants are full dose Bio-Bizz Bloom, I also give them a half strenth dose of Cannazym and Ionic boost every 4 days or somthing.. There roughly drinking 500ml every other day.

Plan is to get a perpetual grow on the go!! harvesting 8-12 plants every 8-10 weeks.. Next time round will be the big harvest. Im only doing 8 4 under each 600 but they will be heavy lst'd and be in 5 gal pots so im expecting 3 oz per plant....

I also have x2 large NFT sytems which i plan to pull out sooner or later...

Il post some pics of the set up!!

peace

Cant post pics?? Confused :/

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom