Zzyxk

Zzyxk

I'm Zzyxk. I am from Ontario, Canada.

I've been smoking pot about 2 years now. I find I don't get the same high I used to, not nearly as enjoyable as it was, but I still like it. I found this site looking for a clear way to do cannabutter the right way. Going to make cookies! Does anyone know if I can make cannabutter using Becel brand margerine?

Aside from smokin up with my buddies, I like to cook, bake, play video games (FRR, (DDR for fingers) WoW, Halo, L4D, GTA4), play clarinet and piano, listen to classical, black metal and folk metal, and play/watch soccer. I'm a Netherlands fan! :D

Hey there Zzyxk.. :welcome:
this is definately the best place to hang out, read, learn, and make friends. So many friendly and helpful and knowledgeable people here. look around, and have fun..

some great places to start are

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:peace: :thanks: :hookah:

and from then on my parents were no longer having to hide when they smoked pot.
that's classic .. funny stuf :rofl::rofl:

I saw your post on the cannabutter thread. it is a great thread, very easy to make.

you will need butter though. the THC needs the fat to bind to

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. You'll love hanging here.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom