Just my 2 cents

Light-1-up

We grow a flower that opens your mind and heals your pain. Lets End the Prohibition against Cannibus!! I call upon every cannibus supporter to write to your congress person{ I'm trying to be PC. :grinjoint:} and ask why they don't legalize a plant that can help us better our world.

Our Creator put cannibus on this Earth,
Man made Ale/beer/whiskey/alcohol in general.

Which do you trust more?

How many people die each year from smoking an herb. None that I know of..

How many people die each year from alcohol related accidents. Plenty

Henry Ford's model T car was made to run on hemp oil.

What was the Constitution of the United States of America drafted on? Hemp paper

Even our Four Father Grew Hemp/cannibus on their farms and knew it would be the future of America...

Cannibus can do so many things to help mankind. It can be used as a renewable energy scoure. Hemp/Cannibus grows so much faster than the trees that we cut down to make paper. Hemp can be made into a feul to power our cars, make clothes, ropes and paper are just a few off of the top of my head. All I'm saying it's time for the people to get Cannibus Legal and Taxed just like Beer and Tabacco.

I'm sure there's alot of people out there that feel like that.
Remember We The People have the Power..

Just my two cents.....

Re: Just my 2 cents....

Ok almost a hundred people have looked and viewed this thread but nobody wants to respond.... Hummmmm :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

I'll respond, Why do so many people have to hate, I'm paranoid enough without having to deal with our government trying to find a back door to lock me, us up for doing what we the people legally voted for. I am a proud card carrier with a legitmate reason ( I broke my back and don't want to be addicted to vicodine or worse for the rest of my life ) to take my medicine. I just want to learn do what I can and be free to do what is naturally right, without having to be paranoid about every single thing I say or type. I want to surround myself with like minded people but it seems so hard, too many obsticals.

sow_hemp_-_george.jpg

Nuff said

I'll respond, Why do so many people have to hate, I'm paranoid enough without having to deal with our government trying to find a back door to lock me, us up for doing what we the people legally voted for. I am a proud card carrier with a legitmate reason ( I broke my back and don't want to be addicted to vicodine or worse for the rest of my life ) to take my medicine. I just want to learn do what I can and be free to do what is naturally right, without having to be paranoid about every single thing I say or type. I want to surround myself with like minded people but it seems so hard, too many obsticals.

I understand your struggle Grandpappy. Big Brother is cracking down on this herb as if it was crack or herion. They are scared just like back in the day when Nixon passed the Controlled Substance Act. This flower helps free people minds from the Government controlled Propaganda along with helping freeing our bodies of pain. I know exactly what you mean when you stated you don't want to be dependant on pills with all there side affects. MY mother is a medical patient of cannibus. She suffers from Fibromlalga, Osterparosis, , degentive disc desiges, and skin cancer. Sorry my spelling is not the best. They put her on Morphine patches that knock her on her azz, so many different scripts she might as well carry around a bag of skittles. She could not function, always druged up, couldn't hardly talk right, speech all slured.

But those are the drug companies who pump billions of dollars to the people we elect for our government officials.

They have the adusassty to call us the criminals, give me a break. Maybe I have more balls than brains, or just never shut up but when I see an injustice I have to speak up.

I think your state and it's people should write up a petition to legalize cannibus and have the people sign it then submitted it to your state Congress.

Why do I have to post 15 more before I can ask a question to those who know? help me?

That's their rules for 420 I guess..

I like it. It sounded like a speech or something.

I'm glad you liked it hipchick.. I'm proud to have your support... I am very good at writting documents and doing resaearch.... Do you know about bill S-10 they are trying to pass in Canada?

sow_hemp_-_george.jpg

Nuff said

:amen:&:peacetwo:

The government KNOWS the benefits of marijuana VERSE alc and ciggs --- BOTH are horrible for our health and still they legalized it so they could tax it...

I eventually see that happening with marijuana -- its just a matter of time. I dont know why its been such a struggle to get it legalized since their are obvious benefits and less risks involved then alc, ciggs, and other prescription drugs.

They are willing to basically prescribe ***** for kids but wont legalize marijuana for the people who use it for its medical benefits....

we live in a really f***ked up place.

The government KNOWS the benefits of marijuana VERSE alc and ciggs --- BOTH are horrible for our health and still they legalized it so they could tax it...

I eventually see that happening with marijuana -- its just a matter of time. I dont know why its been such a struggle to get it legalized since their are obvious benefits and less risks involved then alc, ciggs, and other prescription drugs.

They are willing to basically prescribe crack for kids but wont legalize marijuana for the people who use it for its medical benefits....

we live in a really f***ked up place.

Welcome MissxXxKush

Thanks for putting your thoughts in this thread..

I hope one day it will be legal..

Money folks...it's all about the money. Big Pharma owns the doctors and the politicians. It's not about freedoms or rights or needs, it's about who is writing the fukn checks!

Money folks...it's all about the money. Big Pharma owns the doctors and the politicians. It's not about freedoms or rights or needs, it's about who is writing the fukn checks!

How true. Pharma, Oil, Private "for profit" prisons and one of the original bad guys, Dupont.... that is alot of bribes...errrrrr...... campaign donations to our Senators and Reps to overcome.

How in the world can you justify making a profit off of imprisonment? Just makes greedy corporations want to keep locking people up.

If the state or feds want to lock somebody up they should have to lock you up in a state or fed owned prison..... IN the state you are busted in.

It is no wonder the USA has only 5% of the worlds population but, 25% of the worlds prison population. We have more people in prison for non violent drug crimes than some smaller countries have as a total population. I do not know the latest numbers but as of 1999 we had 1 million non violent offenders in prison.

*Same goes for healthcare..... how can you justify trying to make a profit off of somebody who is sick?

In Colorado the state uses a bank and service from the state of Texas for medicare and other state functions. Instead of making jobs / profit local they outsourced it.... WTF.

:peace:
WillyB

Amen Brother anit that the truth.

Thanks for joining in this thread Hogdady

How true. Pharma, Oil, Private "for profit" prisons and one of the original bad guys, Dupont.... that is alot of bribes...errrrrr...... campaign donations to our Senators and Reps to overcome.

How in the world can you justify making a profit off of imprisonment? Just makes greedy corporations want to keep locking people up.

If the state or feds want to lock somebody up they should have to lock you up in a state or fed owned prison..... IN the state you are busted in.

It is no wonder the USA has only 5% of the worlds population but, 25% of the worlds prison population. We have more people in prison for non violent drug crimes than some smaller countries have as a total population. I do not know the latest numbers but as of 1999 we had 1 million non violent offenders in prison.

*Same goes for healthcare..... how can you justify trying to make a profit off of somebody who is sick?

In Colorado the state uses a bank and service from the state of Texas for medicare and other state functions. Instead of making jobs / profit local they outsourced it.... WTF.

:peace:
WillyB

Welcome WillyBudz to My 2 cents, I am very glad to have your comments and thoughts here.

I'm glad you liked it hipchick.. I'm proud to have your support... I am very good at writting documents and doing resaearch.... Do you know about bill S-10 they are trying to pass in Canada?

Oh my gosh no! Ah! I make baked goods allll the time. I'm looking into this more. D:

Everything above and then some. The plant is a godsend to us humans and its ilegal? WTF? Mankind has always been greedy but when it comes to compassion for those in pain & suffering we gotta let have it. How can there even be an argument? It works, its cheap, plentiful and no toxicitiy or sideffects (unless the need for choclate is bad?).
Rock N Roll keep telling people the truth!

Everything above and then some. The plant is a godsend to us humans and its ilegal? WTF? Mankind has always been greedy but when it comes to compassion for those in pain & suffering we gotta let have it. How can there even be an argument? It works, its cheap, plentiful and no toxicitiy or sideffects (unless the need for choclate is bad?).
Rock N Roll keep telling people the truth!

Welcome sinbad, Thanks for adding your two cents my friend....

I love it people, everyone needs to add their two cents....

This thread is for every-1 to speak their mind..

:blunt:

Oh my gosh no! Ah! I make baked goods allll the time. I'm looking into this more. D:

I'm glad I could help..

Much Love Hipchick..

I agree that money has something to do with it. But what about the everyday ignorant bigots who have nothing to gain from prohibition yet parade their high *moral* standard as if it were gospel? There are people out there who hate cannabis and the people who smoke it (us) and they have nothing to gain from that.

Just like with the other hot button issues out there like gay marriage or immigration policy (etc) there are just PLAIN IGNORANT BIGOTS out there who are simply haters for the sake of hating. These are the ones that REALLY GRIND MY GEARS! (as my good friend Peter Griffin would say) and you see them every day, right next to you at work, in the bus, on the street and everywhere.

This is why I want to come up with a term to expose them to everyone.

I agree that money has something to do with it. But what about the everyday ignorant bigots who have nothing to gain from prohibition yet parade their high *moral* standard as if it were gospel? There are people out there who hate cannabis and the people who smoke it (us) and they have nothing to gain from that.

Just like with the other hot button issues out there like gay marriage or immigration policy (etc) there are just PLAIN IGNORANT BIGOTS out there who are simply haters for the sake of hating. These are the ones that REALLY GRIND MY GEARS! (as my good friend Peter Griffin would say) and you see them every day, right next to you at work, in the bus, on the street and everywhere.

This is why I want to come up with a term to expose them to everyone.

Hello Seraphim,

You can't forget about the so-called Priest that snort Crystal Meth and all the Cathlics that rape little boys. I'm glad I was not brought up to blindly shadow anyone!! My father taught me to think for myself and always help my fellow human being. Now alot of people mistake our kindness for a weakness, To those people you have to say " Never Judge a Book by it's Cover". Karma always comes back at least 10 fold, you will reap what you sowe.

Let's go look back at cannibus in the Bible. What bush do you really think Moses was burning. In my opinion he saw a field of Flowers that smelt so Heavenly, picked them and had to wait for them to Dry. After plenty of time for the Heavenly flowers to cure. He put them in a pipe or wraped in a paper SPARKED it with Fire, Inhaled the smoke and was relieved by Our Creator.

Our Creator created Cannibus, Man Created Alcohol..

Which do you thrust More?

Not a Problem, I'm more than happy to help Hipchick.

:goodluck:

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom