OGTG! Who is who - What is what?

WildRosebud

Hello my kind friends. I hope the days have been good to you all and I hope that you are all safe and enjoying plentiful lives! My title is in fact misleading. I intend it to lure people to understand a little better about the HUGE effort going on here! We are millions strong in North America looking to make a proper change to our laws the corruption that has been bestowed upon us! OGTG is in full effect 2013 being a record year in our effort to influence public disapproval of our "ass"inine laws throughout the world about cannabis consumption , cultivation and dispensing of this ultimate medicine of the true genius of mother Terra. Are we truly slaves of a system or are we free men and women who bear the right to carry and bring life to seeds?!?! I think we ALL know the answer. We have to support our Marijuana Party we must obtain seats and legalize our free medicine once and for all free ourselves from the shackles of forced medicine... Worldwide we are bringing this dream to reality but we can not stop till the deed is done! Learn. Understand. Harness the Power. Educate. Get it done. Do it for humanity! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom