Marijuana Candidate - Crusader - Medicine Man won't Dance down - curse Anti-Pot

SpectateSwamp

Marijuana Candidate - Crusader - Medicine Man won't Dance down / curse Anti-Pot People with the medicine stones.

dbp0312.jpg

Puppa Dog, ToKin and Smiley Stones

My initial thought was to place a curse on these halfwits. But the results would be more devastating than the Expo 86 - there would be dead dumb asses everywhere.
Expo just got lots of rain and bad weather as predicted. It wasn't till the curse was lifted 17 days later that good weather returned.

Instead; every day I have been doing blessings for those that present and sign the petition here in BC. Giving us the chance to vote on it in the next Provincial election.
People are either brainwashed, stupid or have ulterior motives / vested interests when they think Pot people should quietly sit back and lose their homes, assets and face jail time.
Not to mention the medicinal qualities of Marijuana that are so numerous, they call it the Cinderella Molecule.

It's time we started calling for cage matches with those that have cursed us with pot prohibition

We have got to video their pathetic arguments and post their stupidity on YouTube.

Marijuana Candidate - Oliver BC 10Sep2013 - Opening statements 2:07 seconds
[video=youtube;TwFvH4Za_B4]
[/video]

Marijuana Candidate - Oliver BC 10Sep2013 - closing statements 1:38 seconds
[video=youtube;L3QHDCKKFcU]
[/video]

I've been a pot advocate for years.

So it's blessings to lift the Marijuana Prohibition curse.

Petitioners facing resistance...

I've been open with my stand on Pot for a long time. To the point that I almost can't understand why others are so secret. In talking with the people gathering signatures for the Marijuana referendum, I get my eyes opened. People that smoke pot are afraid to sign. People that don't smoke pot but are pro legalization are afraid to sign. Others are abusive of the petition people.

We have been too nice for too long in not confronting the stupid, brainwashed and corrupt.

I'll use my camcorder this weekend and do an interview putting some light on the struggles of those brave people out there working for us.

The local drag races won't allow them to collect signatures there. But they will be outside the gate. I'll shoot that interview first. Then the drags. So when they get their copy of the races the Marijuana issue will be right there in their faces.

You are either for us or against us Period.

Marijuana Petition videos from 13Oct2013

There are some dedicated people out there fighting for the greatest plant on Earth.

[video=youtube;nQRmxji7tpI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;nC2YnXbe4AU]
[/video]

Teams in the Stoner Bowl XLVIII will be awarded copies of "The Stone"

For medicinal purposes of course

dbp0809.jpg

Here is a picture of replicas, the Stone and the Stone Dancer

dbp0312.jpg

Here is a pic of The Three Special Stones !!!

stone0001.jpg

Here is a cross section view of the ToKin Stone

These features make the ToKin stone a perfect match for Marijuana!

Features:
========
-Cup your hand over the Joint chamber to snuff it out for later
-You can relight very short roaches without any threat of burns
-To rid the stone of short short roaches just give a good blow on chamber #2
-You can give "pets" or "friends" a nose toke with the stone. Great for medical patients or calming wild beasts
-You can give yourself a nose toke
-You can easily give someone a toke by holding the stone to their lips
-tip the stone back and touch the ash and it falls inside the rock. It's own ashtray
-The Toke stone saves marijuana; when you handle a joint it changes the air flow causing poor burns
-You can easily pass the joint in the dark. Placing it in an open palm
-A ToKin stone never gets foul tasting like dirty pipes. Enjoy the Marijuana flavor more
-The Non Brass toke stones can be gently lobbed 5 or 10 feet
-Put a few drops of menthol on a cotton swab and put that in chamber #2 when you have a sore throat or for flavoring
-You can toke in the shower or rain by lightly cupping your hand over the burn chamber
-Brass - aluminum ones can be warmed up using hot water and you can toke outside in 20 below weather
-makes a great hand / foot warmer when heated
-Indestructible. You could bash your way out through a wall if you had to
-Easily cleaned with a standard tooth brush
-Metal ones are guaranteed for a 1000 years
-a great paper weight, conversation piece, exercise weight and household tool (crushed ice)

They Will love 'em

Nothing in North American legend is more sacred than these Medicine stones.

Doug Pederson AKA SpectateSwamp Stone Carrier

Back
Top Bottom