Hello fellow smokers

tottypatron

Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Totty Patron and I am from Chicago, IL which recently legalized marijuana for medical use. I support marijuana for medical use, however, I REALLY support for recreational use! Cigarettes, which do ABSOLUTELY nothing to enhance sensor reception or have NO healing properties, are legal and they kill millions of people worldwide every year. I AM one of those optimistic people who believe that we, as the VOTERS, are the most important piece on the political chessboard. Yet our representatives take us for granted, as they are displaying with this current government shutdown. Our voices are NOT being heard! Phillip Morris, Lorillard, and other cigarette manufacturers spend MILLIONS of dollars every year in order to lobby Congress and protect their investments! Yet, all it takes us is a FREE vote on Election Day that we don't take advantage of. Join me in rallying support to elect a marijuana-friendly Congress and begin the road down Highway 4/20 - The Road to legalization! Please feel free to message me or add me as a friend, I look forward to talking to you all! One Love.

Back
Top Bottom