Veterans for Medical Marijuana

This 22 years USAF disabled/retired Vet is grateful to all who supports their wounded warriors. When I risked my life during Desert Shield/Storm to defend and uphold the constitution of the United States...it is for every star in the US flag every state. I want freedom to grow and utilize cannabis on all states that I risk my life for!!

18 yrs Army DAV I live in Texas and it looks like its going to be three more yrs, Austin refuses to allow Veterans access to mmj but the oil that is legal is unobtainable they refuse license distributors. something has to change.

They just wanna prescribe tons of pills to us. Every visit it's you sure you don't wanna try something else. Or increase you dosage. No I'm on 3x RX daily and 2x in event needed. That is the bare minimum I can lead a functional life. That's with the herb. I fought for the right of the pursuit of happiness.

I seem to remember the army having a fascination with injecting people with multiple "vaccines and boosters" I know I got about 40 shots one year just to be "Current". Their is no telling what they are injecting us with.

I'm a Marine Corp OIF Veteran diagnosed with severe PTSD. I started medicating with cannabis months ago and it has infinitely improved my day to day life. It's not legal in my state, but I believe withholding a medication proven to be the best course of treatment for my illness due to individual state legalities is horse crap. I fought for the entire country, not one state. Why am I unable to be treated like my fellow brothers and sisters, just because they live in a different state, suffering from the same disorder as myself?

AMEN, I've never served personally but growing up near Ft. Benning I've had allot of friends who did.

I recently lost a very dear friend who had severe PTSD since Vietnam and of course the VA was no help to him so he turned to the bottle and the rest is history. He was a Marine who went through a living hell over there but I'll spare the gory details...let's just say he never got over the things he saw over there.

He did use Cannabis but it wasn't his drug of choice and the alcohol mixed with other drugs finally got the best of him. He is and will always be sorely missed....R.I.P. my dear friend DC

My dad always watched war history documentaries with me as a kid and to this day I still watch and read everything I can get my hands on, so I'm certainly well aware of what you guys do to provide and preserve our freedom.

Dad always told me that I need to know where my freedom comes from and it's something I'll never forget in my daily prayers for each and every one of you guys to be safe and to heal the ones who have suffered both mentally and physically on the field of battle.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you do and all you have done for me, my loved ones and everyone else in this great country of ours, without your sacrifice there would be no freedom or a country for us all to call "HOME SWEET HOME"

Much love to you guys from my little piece of the universe to yours

420 Warrior
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom