I would rather ingest a natural plant than a chemical in pill form

twalker

It is absurd that in this day and age, the government is still telling people that they are not aloud to use a plant which use for medicinal properties dates back to 10 BC. Please like my post if you agree, and also comment to add you 2 cents

I agree 100%, as most folks here do as well.

Cannabis has been proven to be safer than pretty much everything, including water.

And yes.. drinking too much water can kill you. The building block of life, the item that everything needs to survive.

Although they still have NO IDEA how much Cannabis is a lethal overdose, or if it's even possible.

As far as I know and have ever read about, not one human has ever overdosed from Cannabis.

This is precisely why it is so vital that we stand firm and collectively make our voices heard. Our oppressors would love to see us give up and give in to their will but we have got to devote and dedicate ourselves to this mission so that's why it's so vital that we get out there and promote this place (420 Magazine) to every willing ear we can and bring them all here to get educated and get involved.

For me personally I do not care to put things into my body that I do not have a clue as to what I am ingesting. My wife for years has complained to me that if I hurt, take an Aleeve or other over the counter pain killer. For me, this is just nuts, and I would rather have some pain then live on their chemicals. It just never made any sense to me, that we would eat these chemicals just because someone told us they were safe and it was ok, yet they also tell you not to eat more then x per day or they can damage your kidneys, or if you mix x with y you could do damage to your liver or kidneys. Or if your just one of the unlucky few you will get all kinds of weird side effects from anal leakage to death. Call me a nut but that to me is just plain crazy.

Back
Top Bottom