Have You Promoted 420 Magazine Lately?

420 Warrior

Guys/Gals, please forgive me and don't take this the wrong way but there's allot more to 420 Magazine than just the grow room, all be it that's probably the most fun part for sure, but without the help and boots on the ground from activists like us, we will never see a day where laws are changed at both the state and federal levels of government so that we are all able to legally grow this beautiful plant that we all love so much.

When I come here, the first thing I do is look at the "new post's" and "today's post's" in the drop down box under the forum button and 99% of all new posts are in the grow room, not that there shouldn't be allot of them in there but really, how many do you see in the activist corner part of this site on any given day? Why isn't this end being promoted more than all the rest when we all know that it's the right thing to do by getting involved in making changes in this world to make Cannabis legal for ALL adults?

What is it now, two states that allow Cannabis for recreational use by adults in this country? Are we really good with that? Or do you think that every state in this country and the whole world for that matter should follow this example? Well, if you believe this then why aren't you going the extra mile to help make that a reality?

Everyone knows all too well that Cannabis has gotten an unjustified stigma attached to it over many many years of unwarranted lies and false propaganda by our government and even though some states have gotten away from this way of thinking, there is so much work that still needs to be done before we can see this country as a whole getting away from this.

What I propose and challenge everyone here to do is, as of today, make it you own personal mission to talk to everyone you know and get them here and get them involved in Cannabis activism. It's really not that hard to sell people on the idea of doing the right thing but if they're not aware of places like this then they will never know where they can come to make a difference.

Friends, it has to come from people like us who are in the know to get out there and educate others about what we have learned here, so let's all get out there and tell someone, or everyone for that matter about 420 Magazine today...Cool?

Thanks for reading this my friends, I hope it sinks in and resonates with you,

420 Warrior

:bump:

I really think the "Activist Corner" section needs to be moved to a better and more visible location, it's not even in the drop down box on the "Action" tab and I believe people don't even realize it exists here in the site.

This should be a place on the site that's buzzing with activity but instead it just sits idol and stagnate like a ghost town and that's because it's not even visible unless you actually click on the "Action" tab.

Are we not even worried about getting people involved in changing laws? Are we only here to help people grow Cannabis? I've always believed in my heart that our mission is to help change laws above all other objectives but you sure wouldn't know that by the looks of it when you come to this part of the forum and not one single recent new post has been posted in I don't know when? It's really sad guys, we can do better than this.

My brother has joined the site and I have used the 420 site quiet regularly as a source of valuable information when talking with friends and family.

I find that many will not take me serious at 1st when I tell them the name of the site, they assume it is nothing more then a bunch of pot smoking hippies but once they actually look into it, they soon discover that it is a vast collection of knowledge.

I think I'm going to purchase some 420mag shirts and give them away to my distributors, to give away with any purchase of my personal medical products at their shops.. Maybe 50-100 or so and divide them up between the shops. That will help get the word out to those who aren't living on Earth & do not know of 420magazine. :)

Also, (I mentioned this elsewhere) I like to fly, and have a single engine cessna, I might be getting a 420mag banner made by "Stroma Sign Group" here in Kelowna, to drag behind it this summer. Just a thought me and misses KidGrow had. We always talked about making a banner of some sorts to drag behind us. Why not 420Magazine?!?! I also have been telling every single person I've been contact with over the past month about this site. I'll be in Vancouver tomorrow getting a walk through of one of my buddies/business associates dispensary and grow facility. I'll defiantly get the word out to the people there as well. Marijuana Activism 101.

Sending positive energy throughout the community. :Namaste:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom