Get Involved - Questions for Donald and Hillary

Dave Groomer

There is a different format for the next debate. The public is encouraged to ask their own questions through this website. Open Debates If we all put in our questions about legalization, maybe we can get somewhere. My question is:

Considering that nearly 60% of the American people are in favor of legalization of cannabis and 90% are in favor of Medical cannabis, and the fact that prohibition which started in 1937 is based on political policies and not science, and since the US Department of health holds patent #US6630507 B1 which says that cannabis has medical value as a nueroprotectant and antioxident. Why is it a schedule 1 drug which says it is highly addictive with no medical value. It has been proven by our own government that Cannabis KILLS cancer, so why is it illegal when alcohol which kills 88000 people per year and tobacco kills 480000 and cannabis Over doses are ZERO. It has also been proven that in the states were cannabis is legal, opioid deaths have dramatically decreased.

What will you do about legalizing and deschedualing cannabis?

Please go and post your own questions!!! Lets let our voices be heard. :peace:

Great question SG and I would love to see how they would respond to that question, though unfortunately it is not the presidents call as to rescheduling. That is up to the DOJ to make that call, the president can make suggestions about it, but the final decision is up to the DOJ.

While rescheduling MJ is very high on my list of things I want to happen within the next administration, there are even more pressing issues that I feel need to be addressed. We need to reform the DOJ from top to bottom, the injustices that go on in this country are out of control. We have people arrested for procession of a plant who get prison sentences, yet when a bank defrauds 2 million of its customers, they do not even indite them on any charges. So long as Citizens United stands in America we have 2 choices as I see it, we can expect more of the same, or people who favor the re-schedulization of MJ can form a lobby group and start donating HUGE sums of cash to politicians so we can buy their loyalty like the rest of the elite in America have done.

Great question SG and I would love to see how they would respond to that question, though unfortunately it is not the presidents call as to rescheduling. That is up to the DOJ to make that call, the president can make suggestions about it, but the final decision is up to the DOJ.

While rescheduling MJ is very high on my list of things I want to happen within the next administration, there are even more pressing issues that I feel need to be addressed. We need to reform the DOJ from top to bottom, the injustices that go on in this country are out of control. We have people arrested for procession of a plant who get prison sentences, yet when a bank defrauds 2 million of its customers, they do not even indite them on any charges. So long as Citizens United stands in America we have 2 choices as I see it, we can expect more of the same, or people who favor the re-schedulization of MJ can form a lobby group and start donating HUGE sums of cash to politicians so we can buy their loyalty like the rest of the elite in America have done.

All good points OG!!! I think the point is to get the discussion out there, and with 50-100 million people watching, what better place to put it out there. The more questions we put out there, the more likely one of them will be asked. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom