How can the DEA make decisions autonomously?

roadrunner25

I'm` curious how can a agency make a decision like scheduling by it self, It seems to me they are not
qualified to make they are not scientist of any kind. I also remember reading that to obtain a government grant and permission and do the research could show the Negative results pretty biased.

I think the writing is on the wall cannabis to be legalized for all 3 Recreational , Medical, industrial

The reasons should be quite obvious liberty, freedom, jobs, investment, economic growth, alleviating pain treating, disease.

I believe it was Ernest Callenbach said that change was much more generational than rational, logical to benefit of all instead of the few and there pocket books. It once said that A man or woman who will not use there intellect is a steak on the table by choice and consent and is no better than beasts of burden. I do not see of intellectuals in Washington or in the abc agencys and I`m not saying that to be antagonistic either I`m just saying something is going and it`s not interest of the citizens there suppose to be serving and representing.

That old ideas died with the ones who championed them I say that is

They work along with the FDA in the scheduling of narcotics. And the FDA wanted it to remain as a class 1 still but they wanted a looser grip on the research of cannabis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom