Australian Christians, Cannabis & The Moves Toward Total Control

Stephen23

Hello Stephen here reaching into The Ether..
Hey "Twisting Turning Through The Never" (metallica) which to me "seemeth" to me to be a perfect summation of The Mental State of our State(s)/Country's mind.

And when it comes to 1. (And crap I'm new to this, haha an i don't go out much let alone walk through mine fields with others or walk naked through The "waitawhile" in dense rainforest at night with out a light..much so. .
:Not necessarily in this order

1 - Police Corruption/The Powers That be and their Rights and their use of cannabis and other drugs (Cannabis related only I am not God! And one subject not ten billion is possibly! possible.
Police Mandatory nation wide/ every time you report for duty drug test! Sound good.. May not get elected on that one. Even though the Duponts of The World would make billions from the huge sales which could be very cheap. For individual use. And would stamp out Anyone wrongly monickered up as a cop.

(Note to self :try not to let the extreme level of your contempt for the vile, who,:
rob the most innocent/helpless suffering fellow humans of their God Given Rights to a
bad/side/effect-free medicine which not only helps pain controls pain limits pain helps to come to terms with pain etc etc... .But make life enjoyable for those who Have!! none!!!. not just f*#%in' "medicated"!!!.. Knocked out at night by CBN only cbd only meds.
I mean people gotta face death but "we" (The Government) can't have 'em use the pathways set in the Brain to Enjoy our natural Human Higher level of existence and have perspective above (some of us) our deplorable state of existence :chronic Pain, Fin debilitating disease's asthma etc let alone the simple stuff (colds)

B - Who Profits Now. - who supports who. Gangs, Police, Law Makers, Lawyers Jailers, Courts, The guy who runs the " drug diversion program the list is endless.... But I looked and looked an ...hey no innocents, no helpless,no suffering no peaceful people..no debt free people. No suffered of chronic pain are on that F*#+'n list!

4- The current laws. Which allow the descendants of and people who live in Canberra,!! To not be treated as criminals, suffer stigma, misplaced guilt, be ostracised, left out of workplace ,

A BBQ in Canberra (all parliamentarians and staff invited attended) one year was catered to part of the foods on offer were "hookers,
The Best Bud!! yes that's what I said!!!!
Beer, wines and spirits food $15,000 tax payers money aired on ABC TV approximately 15 yes ago.
No guilt there!, no repercussions. No crime committed, no signs of mental health " issues"
"No Probs" Maaaaate!!
Eeets awwll goooooood!"
Who! Are! The! Criminals!??

Christian Political stance?
Their representation on cannabis issues
Who advises them?
Are they cut from the same Square that all politicians are?
What's in it for them?
Christians, Christianity, God ,Jesus, The Bible, ....
Just who represents who?
who misrepresents who?
What did key figures in Biblical Christianity say (or not say) about cannabis or drugs pain, death, laws? Or any other relevant matter
What does your average person believe?
Are all Christians Squares!?
Is God Square?.//...Man? Are Christian leaders toeing the line.
What about Christians vices? The Highracy

Finally .The Parties, people and groups currently on the activist platform..

I decided to gave a go at formulating the hypocrisies I see and am accused of, into a workable outcome after reading a fellow 420er say something like. "All people who believe in God are against cannabis" well I tried to respond to explain otherwise but thus 420er didn't allow for comments.
So. Its his fault. !
Now I'm Puffed an my index figure usually used for just pointing is weary and its coffee time. .
Crap coffee OK. One more

0.#- having stimulant like coffee? and being allowed freely self medicate with caffeine un moniteredWhen combined with(or alone( other situations circumstances, personal issues? Does it make it more likely that "Heartbreaker" Rolling Stones" is sincere!?
Coffee in high doses makes you jittery
Big Glock carrying cops are no different.

Thanks to anyone who
for their time in reading and responds. I will try to research TTBOMA (to the best of my abilities) to represent an unbiased perspective. "T" . . . " Try"
thanks, Stephen

Sent from my 5017A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom