I Secretly Gave My Son Cannabis To Save His Life On This Morning UK TV

jimmy3toes

420 Member
I Secretly Gave My Son Cannabis to Save His Life on This Morning uk tv

I found it quite disturbing when the male interviewer on the couch got a message in his headphones from back stage asking him to 'make sure u read the laws' ... something like "i must state tho that cannabis is illegal and can bring a 10 yrs sentence and has no medical benifits" ... and back to the sick son.

5:44 the laws .. booo !!

[video=youtube;qqvJOAV7oAc]
[/video]

I Secretly Gave My Son Cannabis to Save His Life on This Morning uk tv

I found it quite disturbing when the male interviewer on the couch got a message in his headphones from back stage asking him to 'make sure u read the laws' ... something like "i must state tho that cannabis is illegal and can bring a 10 yrs sentence and has no medical benifits" ... and back to the sick son.

5:44 the laws .. booo !!

[video=youtube;qqvJOAV7oAc]
[/video]

Amazing story god gave man all Seed baring plants to use!!!! This is a perfect example of what the hype and propaganda has done to this amazing plant!!!!!!!

You shouldn't get mad about this, but be glad that there are people who benefit from cannabis especially people whom otherwise never have gotten in contact with cannabis. Embrace, share with the world.
We as cannabis lovers should make a good example. Others will follow.
He has to say it but you can see that they are a bit ashamed of it. That guy on the couch isn't making eye contact, wich shows that he's embarrassed to say.
We all know what a wonderful plant cannabis is, only thing we have to do is pure its name.
Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks for sharing :)

The world is starting to realize that Weed is not that bad at all. Just give it time. Here in Holland, politicians are looking for a way to legalize marihuana. It is not there yet, but its a start.

Back
Top Bottom