Legal or not if I feel I need it I will smoke it

Gamerdad2017

420-magazine-mobile724387898.jpg

I love this list of statistics..and I stand in agreement with you!! Such an injustice to see the punishment do more damage to people than the crime. The polls show we are the majority which is unconstitutional that the war is still going. And it shouldn't even be a war! Only the unjust would disagree with this. Those who oppose it do so because of a personal, selfish, underlying factor that is NOT in the best interest of the people.

Electronic communication across the globe has allowed us to see this in black and white...up close and personal..comparing notes, sharing REAL testimonials and learning together making the politicians look bad.

It's wrong to deny the facts, to rob people of their civil rights and punish unjustly; but it's VERY SAD to deny sick children medical help because of their selfish and greedy reasons of denying the facts.

Soap box..sorry. it makes me so mad. And I'm new are this..I'm sure there's a lot I don't know still. But what little I've come to realize has been more then enough.

Join up with an organization and get noisy. That's what I've done. Took me 20 years to get in a position where I wouldn't lose my job if I spoke the truth. So I can make all the noise I want

Back
Top Bottom