Can the HOA make me take my plants down? It's not in the HOA bylaws I need a lawyer

livetoskate81

So some scumbag jelious pussy neighbor complained about me growing pot in a legal state in So Cal the HOA sent me a letter saying move them or we will evict you is this legal?my condo is own by someone else not the HOA. My condo is owned by a private older couple who don't care as long as its for medical reasons!!!!

Re: Can the HOA make me take my plants down? It's not in the HOA bylaws I need a lawy

I would think it would depend on the contract the owners signed with them, as up here anyway Landlords can not allow it same as Employers can test for it in your system as it is still illegal on the Federal level. So I imagine the HOA can not allow it, or may be something about smells as the HOA's can have some pretty stupid rules like what color you can paint your place, height/color/type of fence if allowed, etc.... etc....

Re: Can the HOA make me take my plants down? It's not in the HOA bylaws I need a lawy

Yeah I've checked the nuisance clause nothing about smell or order or growing of any plants. It is not up to the HOA what j do in the privacy of my own home in a locked closet!! My landloards could careless as long as I'm not destroying their house!!!! Witch isn't the problem I haven't done much but put a tarp down on my tiled closet where my tent is and plants are growing. What I want to know is how does the HOA even know what I am doing in my master bedroom/bathroom who is looking in my windows that's the only way to see what I got going on inside!!!! Do I need to worry about a peeping Tom?

Fuck HOA I'm growing my plants they can talk to my lawyer I did some reasearch my s of and found out it is my right to grow my own medicine no one can tell men not to !!!!!!!!!!

Another thing to remember is, the HOA will have to pay it's lawyers too. I would be surprised if they will want to raise everyone's dues to cover the expense.

HiMike

Back
Top Bottom