Artist Retreat?

praireproprty

I've been tossing this idea in my head for quite some time.

I live in a small town in Colorado. Small, as in less than 200 peeps. Have huge property that was just bought and needs a lot of work. The house(mansion) is huge. So the idea was to completely repaint exterior white and allow artist from all over the world to do whatever art they want on the house, inside(already have some artwork on the walls in what will be the Library) and out. The house can and will be seen from the highway for all to recognize.

Have plenty of space to throw up tent or room to lay your head. Space to park personal galleries or RV's. Space to set up a band for music. Have plenty of space, just no water until I get that fixed(copper thieves).

I have paint, metal(for all you welders(need a deck built out of metal), scaffolding for the higher regions, specialty wood to carve, beads to make curtains and enough resources to make anything possible. Everyone will also get credit for their work no matter how/what you did.

To give you an idea on how big this place is. The front double door is under a 2 story, 12 foot overhang with 6 huge square columns spaced around 12 feet apart. Then there are the add-ons(around another 50 feet each) parts of the house on each side. Back side of house is mostly windows(stained glass in some)in the middle around double doors. Also have a small Doll House(cute 1 bdr house) that could be done also.

This place would make a great Everymans Art Gallery once done.

Is this something anybody would be interested in doing?

Maybe some more ideas..........

I don't want to post pics right now on this forum, but..maybe I could text a picture.

Thank you, ahead of time, for your time, cooperation and consideration.

Thank you for the invite. Let me know when you think you want to setup some grow rooms. I might be able to help. I do have a deal I am working with discover channel but I should have time to help

Thank you for the invite. Let me know when you think you want to setup some grow rooms. I might be able to help. I do have a deal I am working with discover channel but I should have time to help

That would be an idea to have here, but not here. Thank you.
Do you blow glass? Having some glass blowers making masterpieces for show use(possibly sold if I can get this place to be part head shop too) would be very cool. Your still invited anytime. Your knowledge would be appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom