Digital Art by ColoradoGriz

ColoradoGriz

I was a cartoonist and painter growing up but combat related injuries, shattered hand bones and damaged nerves took that away from me. I taught myself how to use software and a digital tablet to convey my ideas to a screen. These are just two of my Marijuana related images, I tend to do more sci-fi and fantasy. Maybe if there is an interest I will create and make more. Throw some ideas at me and I will see what I can come up with.

I wanted an American Flag pot leaf and couldn't find one I liked so I made my own.

IMG_124623.JPG

Here was something I did last year for Thanksgiving

IMG_141124.JPG

Man, I haven't even seen this till now...
Wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff. My art would be fishing. I'm a master-baiter:thumb: :rofl:

Pretty awesome skills you got Griz!
Wanna make me a mean looking fish. I can't find any I like on line either, and my stick figure fish just plain suck! :)

Thanks bro! I will definitely take a stab at drawing that fish as soon as I get back from my trip. Sounds like a fun challenge!

Wow Griz, :bravo: that's amazing work! Never thought the avatar is made by yourself. The smoked turkey is genius! You are gifted!:cheer: I am a big fan of people who has art talent which I lack and want. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow Griz, :bravo: that's amazing work! Never thought the avatar is made by yourself. The smoked turkey is genius! You are gifted!:cheer: I am a big fan of people who has art talent which I lack and want. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm glad you like it! Thank you for the wonderful compliments!

Back
Top Bottom