Perfect Sun LED

A quick sketch I did. Thinking about coloring it.

weed_woman.jpg

Thanks. I try.

On Instagram I came up with a new one for her.

Weed Woman. She fights crime with smoke bombs that release such potent dab smoke that her enemies freak out from being so high they can't fight back.

Weed Woman "Iron Man, I got this."

She tosses smoke bomb. Next thing we know all the avengers as high, red eyes, and craving pizza. Then Michael the ninja turtle shows us. "Whoa, far out. Party time!"

What should I draw Weed Woman doing next? I was thinking sucking on a bong, taking a fat rip, but clearly sexual undertones with how she is mouthing the bong?

Very awesome drawing i also like drawing I've been tryn to turn to realism like ur doin but not tht gud at it yet lol but yea very gud job intrested in seeing more of ur drawings keep up the gud work

Blaz, thanks. It is a comic book style. I actually teach how to draw. I have over 13,000 students. I also have tons of free how to draw videos on youtube. Just type MasterPaintingNow into google.

What should I draw Weed Woman doing next? I was thinking sucking on a bong, taking a fat rip, but clearly sexual undertones with how she is mouthing the bong?

:goodjob: Excellent sketching :thanks: but please do the sexual undertones with her eyes :battingeyelashes: where they belong!

Please do not desecrate the bong :bongrip:

These are great LED. Great job with the perspective and angles. Nice crosshatch shading also. I really like the Eyes, end of the joint, and the smoke in the second one!

I would point to the shortness of her right hand and lack of perspective on her left. It just finishes at the elbow, looking a bit stump-like. Also a bit of an unnatural position of her right mammalian protuberance :)

Just an honest colleague-to-colleague critique. Spend a lot of time doing concept art and illustration.

Concept Art, Illustrations, Paintings, Zoran-Art

Her left hand is up by her shoulder, so out of our view. You can see part of her forearm going up, if you look carefully. If you place your hand to your face, your fingers only go just past your eyebrows, which is exactly how long her hand is, but even though it is correct in size, it does look a tad small.

This is a good example where I should have used forced perspective.

Back
Top Bottom