Male or female? Please help

210demon

420-magazine-mobile1101280437.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks I really wasn't sure. I've got 2 that are like that and 1 half the size with none of the balls

Took out the other 2 and this is the shorter 1.. Damn I'm still going to grow the other 2 outside. They smell too awesome to get rid of.

If you put it outside just be aware that you may be pollinating someone's outdoor crop. If you are not going to make seeds the best thing to do with a male is to cull it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

If I ever found a male plant anywheres even remotely close to my garden I'd kill it off with no remorse :| if u wana grow males do so indoors pls cause u never know where someone else's garden may be. An yes that's make. I've actually found a garden right across the road in another choppings that wasn't mine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Now. Can I clone a few and if so should I clone when I turn out the lights or in the morning morning when I turn them on and do I put it back on the 24 hrs light

I don't quite follow that - but you can clone them if you want. You mean the female, or the males? Either way it's the same process. It doesn't matter what time of day you clone them. Just read up on how to clone. There are billions of good tutorials and quite a lot of different methods. I keep my cuttings under a cfl on 24 hours just so they have that steady warmth.

So any suggestions on how this sour diesel is growing or should look like. Has been put on 12 /12 for about 14 days now. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom