New grow

quinny

Hows it goin im from ireland currently started my new grow have a ssh in bout 6 wks of flower using a led full spec grow light was wondering if my buds look ok for bout 6wks in flower any help would be appriciated thanks jimmy

Hows it goin im from ireland currently started my new grow have a ssh in bout 6 wks of flower using a led full spec grow light was wondering if my buds look ok for bout 6wks in flower any help would be appriciated thanks jimmy
420-magazine-mobile1153293289.jpg
420-magazine-mobile65861675.jpg

Sorry ye im using canna pro plus soil and using canna flores now and was using canna vega in veg

I have it in a 20 litre pot plastic and its takes abit befpre it dries so usually every 3 days i watwr her

Wen i water i put bout 5 littes wit my nutes then does that sound right or do ya think i need to put abit more than 5 litres in it

mine are in 15litre pots and i water then everyother day with 3L of water (+ nutes) but i use coco. with the amount of runoff i get from 3 litres of water using coco, i would imagine 5 litres in soil is too much? but i havnt grown in soil

Im not sure myself cos im new to growing but got to say ur grow looks amazin the leafs colour everythin bout them have u grown ssh before do ya think il be waitin much longer and there was no name wit the led i got it off ebay and im also using a omega 300 watt cfl aswel that has a moxed spec the led is 600 watts

thank you, they are my babies lol. by ssh do you mean Super Silver Haze? the only other plants ive grown are a lemon/cheese cross but sadly next got to finish it :( im not sure how much longer theyre going to take. i presume about a month as both mine said the flower period is 10-11 weeks. where did you get your seeds?

I got the in a seed bank in amsterdam wen i was over in march gone i smoked it wen i was there and fell in love wit it absolutly amazing smoke and even better high haha ye so do ya think my buds look ok from the pics i have up

Ye the sativas do take abit of time to flower 12wks maybe longer from wat ive read aswel as u said patience is all i can do haha but delighted wit the progress its makin so far the leafs look abit crinkly nothin compared to ur grow but as regards of the buds they r comin on slowly but surely ha

Back
Top Bottom