It could happen

higher

The_Peoples_Choice.jpg

I sure hope not....the way that the giant tobacco companies along with the state and federal governments adulterated tobacco with scores of toxic chemicals ... I sure hope not.....I'd much rather be able to control the purity of the contents myself .:smokin:

Hopefully the tabacco companies aren't ever allowed to sell. They would just load it up with nicotene and other garbage to make it addictive.

I always kind of figured that the tobacco companies were some of the entities that lobbied to keep MJ illegal.

I can't help but wonder if there have been some interesting internal discussions at Phillip Morris about replacing their waning tobacco customer base with potential MJ customers in a post legalization world.
Of course, having said that, the thougt of Phillip Morris and a vast sea of governmental entities controlling the legal MJ market sure scares the crap out of me.

Cheers

You know, I've found myself wondering the same thing. But after giving it some thought, I have decided that the things that those people would be likely to "push" in a post-tobacco world are substances that are best not discussed here (As in, "Cigarette smoking is as addicting as ______").

hmm.. ok, I hear ya. Who do you feel would be the most likely distributors for MJ in post legalization world? Perhaps the new corps that are forming... perhaps the alcohol industry... perhaps drug companies... perhaps your local MJ market (Oh man... I'm seeing a new biz for myself!)..

After answering that question, ask yourself how that industry has historically implemented it's products.

Then, go smoke a bowl... cause I sure am. I'm a bit concerned about many different corp. entities that may wrangle control of the MJ market.

I sometimes think I'm a complete pessimist... but pessimism seems to pay.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom