Weed Flag

dfw-guy

One leaf for each state that has medical marijuana, design taken from the original American 13 colonies flag. Just thought it'd be quick and cool to make

weedflag.jpg

Excellent concept....considering we are involved in a modern day "Revolutionary War"...in an attempt to free the noble weed from the tyrannts that impose the laws which have created outlaws out of all of us that partake in the pleasures and benefits:thanks:

:goodjob:The hemp color one works dude.....the brown and green stripes...could represent the "brown shirts" of the law and the advocates of the weed.....and once the black field is full of 50 leafs...then we will finally know we have made our journey complete.......nice design;)

nice job

the reason I suggested Hemp colors were , the original colors in no way depict AMericas commitment to cannabis , medical or hemp, in fact it depicts the very apithemy of ANTI CANNABIS. Did you know that currently America incarcerated more people for cannabis than all countried combined for simple possesion?

Not to mention, the sanctions imposed by America on other countries to keep CANNABIS illegal. THey paid NEPAL 40 million $ to make it illegal. Wouldn't allow Mexico to change their drug laws. etc. America doesn't even allow farmers to grow INDUSTRIAL hemp , for almost 100yrs.

People wanted "hemp" colors. It's ok I suppose. I kind of liked using textures from pictures of actual hemp, how else can I get "hemp color"? lol
weedflag2.jpg

perhaps make one with just hemp colors, not the texture , see how that turns out.

Lol I think it's funny that I have 2 threads of the same thing, and they both fit into their thread category! So i'll just keep up with them both ;)
So ya I made a few variants, changing the order of the stripes and the color of the stars. If yall want to see those just ask
weedflagsolid4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom