Books - Which

SemperAltus

Sup Guys...

Im gonna be moving out of my moms fucken finally... but anywho i want to grow a plant or two in my closet or closets... me and my room mate are gonna split cost for electricty and equipment etc....

im really excited as ive wanted to grow for years now....

anywho im a book guy which 5 books would you recomend from step 1- finished for indoor growing...

like i said its gonna be in a closet or two so i want some books based on that...

id appreciate any help i can get

Re: Books.... Which

I don't know about 5 books- but one I bought from Amazon I have found to be excellent. Cannabis Grow Bible by Gregg Green. It covers indoor/out, start to finish. It even has chapters on harvesting/curing and hash making.

My favorite book i have read has been Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes. Its over 500 pages has and 1120 pictures. Its not all pictures. It has a chapter on every subjuct of growing mj air,water & nutrients, lights & electricity, hash & oil making, pest & diesases, breeding,harvest and 8 more. It's the book i go back to most. Organic Marijuana Soma Style by Soma is a good read kinda short but had all the good info and some interesting things like supercropping and female seeds. Cannabis Cultivation by Mel Thomas had alot of info on hydroponics. Just about every set up you can have. So theres 3 books for you.

I think Rosenthal is the expert on closet grows("Closet Cultivator" is one of his books), when compared to anybody else on that list.

However Soma is also a great grower with wonderful organic tips and tricks.

I wouldn't recommend DJ short's book.

Greg Green, Mel Frank, George Van Patten, Soma and Rosenthal are grower/authors I recommend.

Hey guys i think this site is amazing, like i'm a beginner it helps me a lot but i had a little question about this book. Is he going to tell me EVERYTHING on how to grow ANY kind of weed, what lights to buy (brand), what fertilizers (brands), where to buy them..? thanks for your answers in advance.
(p.s. sorry if i made a couple mistakes im french)

Hey fellers,I got a ?.Which book has the most and best info for closet grows,and were is the best place or store to find it.I am 35 miles from the nearest book store,and I don't have a credit card to order one.Do you know if Hastings books and music store would carry it?:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom