LA's Product Earth Adventures!

PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2016

:welcome: One and all :)

So the Product Earth Expo Peterborough UK....!

Where to start folks, hmmm? Well let's start at the beginning.

This was only the events second year and to say its an important one for the UK movement would be an understatement!
Here in the UK things seem fairly unclear when it comes to the fight for legalization. So to have a proper full blown Canna expo happening unabashed was something I hadn't quite bargained for! Honestly at some points when the sun was shining I'd forget I was in the UK. It really was just like being at Spannabis!

So this event had the Canna Expo as said and also a music festival just outside the indoor arena! The outside area was of course your smoking area, as well as the main food and drink spot. The outer space also had a good number of tented areas in case of rain. (These were only used a few times!) Then there was a wicked glass blowing tent and even a massage tent, as well as a few other little stands!

This event was a camping festival and had a few different zones to choose from supported individually by a expo sponsor. We were lucky to get a deal under the exhibitor list for the Glamping area :) No fussing over a tent on arrival or at the end :)

Then HSO had their pimped out VIP buss! Then at the far end of the field was a big VIP tent next to the main bar!

Some outside pics including a pic of the Glamping (posh camping) area where we stayed!

DSCN03289.JPG
DSCN032910.JPG
DSCN031612.JPG
DSCN028821.JPG
DSCN028617.JPG
DSCN028320.JPG
DSCN028019.JPG
DSCN028719.JPG

So inside we had loads of big named exhibitors with plenty going on! Right in the center was a area for the folks giving the talks on a multitude of topics on our plant and movement. Also plenty of hemp info on hand!
DSCN029816.JPG

DSCN029718.JPG

Inside was pretty full of stalls and as said some massive names came out in support. This in itself speaks good things of where we hopefully headed! Main Sponsors such as HSO and Barney's were their and rolling out the full expo experience with their big stands and pimped out buss!

Some inside pics showing the stalls etc.

DSCN033911.JPG
DSCN033812.JPG
DSCN03368.JPG
DSCN033512.JPG
DSCN033410.JPG
DSCN03319.JPG
DSCN033010.JPG
DSCN032611.JPG
DSCN032510.JPG
DSCN031312.JPG
DSCN031412.JPG
DSCN031213.JPG
DSCN031014.JPG
DSCN031113.JPG
DSCN030813.JPG
DSCN030715.JPG
DSCN030419.JPG
DSCN030516.JPG
DSCN029515.JPG
DSCN029915.JPG
DSCN030116.JPG

So the first night it was mainly industry folks setting up and so we didn't expect much... We were wrong and the first night lifted! The music was going off outside and plenty felt like a dance so it went on for a good while and to be honest it got a little fuzzy from there! :)

More pics of inside :)

DSCN029116.JPG
DSCN029419.JPG
DSCN029015.JPG
DSCN028916.JPG
DSCN029222.JPG
DSCN029313.JPG
DSCN027713.JPG
DSCN027615.JPG
DSCN027818.JPG
DSCN027913.JPG
DSCN027317.JPG
DSCN027210.JPG
DSCN026412.JPG
DSCN026011.JPG
DSCN02579.JPG
DSCN02599.JPG
DSCN025812.JPG
DSCN026110.JPG
DSCN026711.JPG

They had a flying drone camera going on loads :)
DSCN026214.JPG

The Saturday was a blast and to be honest it was great, apart from a few showers and maybe a few teething problems with layout etc, in my humble opinion it was a great success.
Things really were getting moved forward. Loads of different parts of our industry coming together. The public were happy and we got to smoke ourselves daft! Even dabbing was going down at the event! This is normally frowned on in euro shows but here it wasn't being hidden or done in a shady way, so all was good! The boys at Grabadabuk were just awesome and were inundated with product from the public! Of course money never changed hands! It was all about pride of sharing each others product and just having a blast! Me and the missus got dabbed up nicely that nks to these boys! They're gonna be ones to watch for at the shows for sure! :)

So hemp was also a big focus as was plenty of other green and socially responsible products and ideas from our world. It was just great and so relaxed. I'd whole heatedly recommend this event folks! Its just going to get bigger and better make no mistake. The main reason for this is its brilliant organiser's, they strived to provide a open and upfront event that didn't make excuses for what it stood for!

The Police did attend and once they had observed no dealing or behavior that warranted their attendance, they swiftly left and let us get along with it all in large clouds of smoke!

Here are a few more pics inside and out and some glass working pics!
DSCN035811.JPG
DSCN035911.JPG
DSCN036010.JPG
DSCN035412.JPG
DSCN035010.JPG
DSCN03477.JPG
DSCN03229.JPG
DSCN032114.JPG
DSCN032012.JPG
DSCN031810.JPG
DSCN031712.JPG
DSCN03199.JPG
DSCN030617.JPG
DSCN030215.JPG
DSCN029613.JPG

So I've some video but nothing that came out to well, so I'll leave it there! Just to say this is an awesome event and one that is only going to get bigger and better as we go! So yep folks if you can, make it to next years for the UK's only proper all out cannabis festival ;)

Much love and ask anything you want and I'll answer. :)

I'll be going again so hope to see some people coming along next year! :)

That is outrageous LA! Very happy for you brother.

I saw a couple pics of BHO Hardware that caught my eye. The prices on their gear are reasonable. Do you know if their gear works and is safe? :Namaste:

Looked fun. It's nice to be able to get together with like minded people. Great write up and pix.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks folks, to be honest its not much of a chore going to these events, especially when you get press passes and the VIP treatment :) I just wished I'd gone on,and checked the hso buss out earlier, I could have saved myself a fortune at their free bar lol :).

Dr my friend the BHO hardware stuff looked on point! I spoke with he owner/designer and he is very proud of his products and explained he's gone the extra mile on quality and to making it all user friendly :)
I can't really say,more as not used any of it, yet he had that passion, so I'd trust his equipment off the back of that :)

Thanks L.A. I really enjoyed that and its got me thinking its also something more within our reach ??
It looked like I could do a lot of the grounds with a wheelchair?? What do you think ,, it looked like some nice grounds great people :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the share :high-five::roorrip:

Jaga my pal, there was a few little issues with access for wheelchairs etc this year, so next year I can assure you that they will be making all,the needed adjustments. There were a good few in chairs this year and it certainly wouldn't be an issue unless the weather turned. Yet inside and most of the site is nice and flat so all is good. I'd recommend it my friend as this festival is moving things along and you'd just love it! ;)

Thanks L.A. I really enjoyed that and its got me thinking its also something more within our reach ??
It looked like I could do a lot of the grounds with a wheelchair?? What do you think ,, it looked like some nice grounds great people :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the share :high-five::roorrip:

Thats great to hear actually did you see any folk in wheelchairs :) I could do this :thumb:
Brilliant review by the way forgot to say thanks for that I got a very good idea from the Pics you have put up that we could have done this years event ,, so I am keeping fingers an toes crossed for the next years:Namaste:
All our very best to you and Mrs Light:hug::hug::passitleft::thanks:

Very Cool, felt like I was there!

Thanks LA
:allgood:
You Rock!

I felt like sweeping up all the seeds in the displays :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well folks the review/report of next years Product Earth will be way bigger and with far more detail etc as already secured press passes for it, so should be a blast! :)

I know I said it for 2 year,s now but I hope to make it to this Funny but I was just reading through this again yesterday absolutely brilliant looking festival ,, I just gotta try try an try some more :thumb:
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom