First timer

GrowingManny

Hey whats up peeps first year growing just looking for info or tips i can get fron any of you i have gg4 private reserve og blue dream trainwreck blue moon rocks
Double tangie bannana
420-magazine-mobile1934722238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1955345642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467760802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile139364572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089898712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1620971369.jpg

Hey whats up peeps first year growing just looking for info or tips i can get fron any of you i have gg4 private reserve og blue dream trainwreck blue moon rocks
Double tangie bannana
420-magazine-mobile1934722238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1955345642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467760802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile139364572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089898712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1620971369.jpg
Great grow just be watchful of Ph and feeding EC if you need to hand water, other than that your on your way to a couple lb harvest

Please check out my thread its perpetual harvest click my username and its probably first thread

Having trouble finding it am new to this lol
u on cell app or pc? If in app cell
Click on his name go his home page loonfor his signature or click on where it shows his post count. Then click on post started by him. Then search for his current thread .. hope it helps

u on cell app or pc? If in app cell
Click on his name go his home page loonfor his signature or click on where it shows his post count. Then click on post started by him. Then search for his current thread .. hope it helps
Ahh gotcha lol about cloning right atleast what i seen

Ahh gotcha lol about cloning right atleast what i seen

No it's called splitting my tents big bud z first thread so click on his name run guy now. In the box he typed. Then go to post then it should be on post started by. And his first thread is spilling my tent or something bud ...

No it's called splitting my tents big bud z first thread so click on his name run guy now. In the box he typed. Then go to post then it should be on post started by. And his first thread is spilling my tent or something bud ...
Ohh ok found it pretty looking gurls he has there

ALS check out laid back Leo or search a thread red solo cup challenge from clones learn lots of cool stuff
Ok ok i will i did try solo cup thing with my gg4 when i first got it and ill tell you that big tree is that clone i did lol i just started doing this in march and man this thing is an adventure i find new shit to do everyday hahaha

Ok ok i will i did try solo cup thing with my gg4 when i first got it and ill tell you that big tree is that clone i did lol i just started doing this in march and man this thing is an adventure i find new shit to do everyday hahaha

Yes it's crazy how many ways this plant can be grown I. Will end up exploring more one day first I like to master. Pro mix hp and learning how to master coco bit long ways to go.

One day at a time right ... .

Back
Top Bottom