Pineapple Express

I especially liked how they named actual strains ( Purple Urkle, OG kush, etc...) and were pretty spot on about Cannabis in general. I really liked it.

Yea its hilarious. I was impressed with the accuracy also. The only thing I noticed that was off is when Saul would sell a quarter to somebody he would give them about a gram. All time great

at the beginning when Sol was toking and he blew the smoke out of his mouith then inhaled it back in, the theatre went crazy lol one kid behind me said he deserves as oscar for that and im thinkn to myself that wasnt nethin special lol if i had a joint ida amazed that place with smoke tricks hahh i liked when he lost his ear and he goes "maybe if i just hold it here for a second" hahahah

Just got back home from watching this. Me and my girl were smoking thru out the movie at the drive in. I dont remember much about the movie but it was good lol

Good call WeedMan. Me and my girl were going to see it again tonight and I totally forget about the drive in.The first time we saw it we smoked a fat blundt in the theatre parking lot and at the drive in we will be 10x higher!

do you wanna bathe in it? yeah that was pretty much the funniest movie ever. i might like it more than step brothers. i swear to god, i couldn't love a human baby more than i love that movie! the best part is how Red kept getting fucked up but would still not die. :rolleyes3

ended up being dry for this movie, but stuck it out and still went and saw it at midnight opening. theater was packed, and everyone was blazed, but it was still awesome. plan on seeing it again once I get a chance to get blazed and go to the movies.

instantly became my new favorite comedy of all time, and quite possibly my new favorite movie of all time.

so many funny parts, haha, fuck the police!

i wonder how much those kids paid to grab "as much as they could fit in one hand?" haha wish i got that deal...

thats exactly what i was thinking. looks like the paid maybe $100-$120 all together. haha, i wish i had dealers that were to lazy to buy a scale and did that.

just got back from seeing this movie funny as hell was laughing the whole time.. the cross joint trifecta haha... :ganjamon:

I have not seen it yet, but it looks like it is going to be one of those instant classics. Wait till it comes out on DVD and the parties that will happen around it.

Back
Top Bottom