Votes: 4 5.1%
  • irishboy

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I gotta start it off by saying thank you to Soniq for putting these contest together.

So with that out of the way, I gotta nomoinate OLD MED MAN. He's been doing alot of work on alot of threads on top of having some great plants enjoying that Hawaiian Sun. So Mahalo goes to him for showing what ALOHA is all about.

I'm not sure if I can nominate people now that I'm staff, but if I can, I would nominate Screwnuts33.

Screwnuts is one of the most helpful and friendly members here. He's all over the place answering questions, always friendly, and his advice is consistently excellent.

If I'm not allowed to nominate Screwnuts, somebody should!

Screwnuts, you rock!

You beat me to it Setting Sun! Screwnuts33 for sure, He does not hesitate to help out and answering any and all questions.
Plus his grow is Fantastic!
Ground Zero Newbie Grower.
You see the newbie in his grow journal title, But he has Schooled himself better than most. Possible Future Grow Support Team Member.;)
Screwnuts33! :goodjob: :cheer:

I'm not sure if I can nominate people now that I'm staff, but if I can, I would nominate Screwnuts33.

SS, staff can nominate....

Great choices so far, Both of you two are all over the place lending helping hands.... Keep up the good work..:roorrip:

:thanks: to the 420 members for all of your help. mostly: GMT, Green, Butcher, Norcaliwood, Mmmmick, sonzor, PA and cant forget about Granny. Thank you all for all of your advice, helpful hints and experience you have shared with me. I wont vote for a member of the month b/c to many people have helped me out. You are all M.O.M. to me ::rollit::peace: If I forgot about somebody I'm sorry, just speak up and I'll make it right...

I just wanted to add my two cents thats all. Best of luck to every1!!!!

I gotta start it off by saying thank you to Soniq for putting these contest together.

So with that out of the way, I gotta nomoinate OLD MED MAN. He's been doing alot of work on alot of threads on top of having some great plants enjoying that Hawaiian Sun. So Mahalo goes to him for showing what ALOHA is all about.

A big Mahalo to you. I thank you for the nomination.
I was thinking of you when I came back from town today. There's a special place I always drive through on the way home and I was thinking Butcher would love this drive. When I came back on the main highway there was a rainbow. :ganjamon:

Just thought I'd rattle off this crappy note
For a grower on whose journal we dote.
One of the biggest hearts,
One of the oldest farts,
For OldMedMan, I will happily vote.

Just plain :thanks: this time buddy. I am honored.:grinjoint:

Hi Guys, I would like to nominate Skooterclowns for MOTM for being so kind and helpful over the recent weeks. If that's not reason enough then how about increasing their yeild from last grow by 66% thats awesome.
Even though he won last month I would like to also mention that Butcher is a FKN LEGEND for lookin after his sick buddy with a set-up.:peace:

THanks for the mention Groover.

And I gotta agree w/ OGD The Weed is a great member.BIg ups to the weed and good luck. There are alot of great people who are being nominated. We just gotta get all the members we can to vote. So lets all try to push the voting for all the contest this month. It'll be a hell of a way to finish off the year.

Oldgrowerdude and The Butcher appreciate the Very Kind Words, I Love This Place Called 420! But I am Considered Staff there for not eligible.
But agree with The Butcher Spread the word about these Contests. Do like he does and advertise in your Signatures great idea!
I would love to hit that 100 vote Plateau!

:xmas: Soniq420, HappyKitty, User, 420 Girl, Cozmo, Be IRIE, McBudz, Setting Sun, Propa Gator, Racefan, Ganjarden, Weedpipe, Andy Botwin, SouthernWeed, BayAreaStoner, And Of Coarse "The Founder" 420. :xmas:
Get My Vote For Members Of The Year! Thank You All!

Have A Great Holiday to ALL Members and A Fantastic 2010! Grow On! :peace:

Hi Guys, I would like to nominate Skooterclowns for MOTM for being so kind and helpful over the recent weeks. If that's not reason enough then how about increasing their yeild from last grow by 66% thats awesome.
Even though he won last month I would like to also mention that Butcher is a FKN LEGEND for lookin after his sick buddy with a set-up.:peace:

I'd like to 2nd this. and add on to it with SK-Slappy. both skooter and sk-slappy have been very helpful with all my questions.

i feel i must nominate gangalicious, his CFL grow is outstanding, he is quick to reply to all posts on his grow, he is thankful for all advise, kind courteous and a true gentlemen
hears to you my friend.

I totally agree. The pictures of his ladies were so gorgeous and he is never without a nice word or reply to everyone on his thread. Having a sense of humor doesn't hurt either. Way to go G. :goodjob:Gangalicious has my vote for Dec. MotM contest.

I Love This Place Called 420! But I am Considered Staff there for not eligible.

We consider you super staff :surf:

Alway great to have knowledgeable, helpful, active volunteers. Got any brothers? ;)

Back
Top Bottom