• PitViper

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners receive 25 and 10 points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries
----------------------------

Oldgrowerdude
Jar_o_buds_a_1.JPG

resin_city.jpg

Janja
P5080003.JPG

P50800031.JPG

NoLogo
juicyfruit.JPG

juicyfruitcl.jpg

Xcit420
09_harvest.JPG

buds_09_outdoor.JPG

The Butcher
purps1.jpg

IMG_40552.JPG

WeedyMcWeedWeed
1116092143.jpg

1120091413.jpg

Mr.GrowitALL
nug_of_montrh.jpg

Irish
ogk_nug.jpg

ogk_bowl.jpg

DreaminOfBuds
NL2_bud3.jpg

NL2_Bud1.jpg

onthe420train
DSCF00186.JPG

DSCF000317.JPG

phatty04
DSC_0158_small.jpg

velodrone
DSC05875.JPG

PitViper
12_29_1.jpg

12_31_1.jpg

We're opening up the Nug and Plant of the Month Contests to the Hospitality Team

Please encourage BayAreaStoner, Southerweed, and The Weed to share their work ;)

OGD, I can almost see my reflection in those crystals. Hoo-weee! :drool: Absolute top quality product will be required to win at this time of the year. The bar has been set quite high this month I must say. Nice.

That bud is super crystally and i like how the calyxes are tight together and not all airy and spaced out. This is a bud of Blue Dream. The plant that this grew on was a cut from an original mother from the first successful cross in the beginning thus dubbing her the supreme blue dream. The high is amazing and has been the prize of our family for years. She tastes strongly of blueberries with a hazy exhale that tingles your nose and wakes you up instantly. Be careful not to overindulge because she will put you out. These are the best Blue Dream genetics in america hands down. Hope everyone enjoys. I know my patients and i do.:roorrip:

P5080003.JPG

And here is a close-up
P50800031.JPG

This is going to be a good way to finish the year up. DAMN now I gotta enter. Soon enough though. Pits just makin it harder a long with OGD..LOL... This going to be a nice month to enter, everyone should be pullin all the stops and enter.

We're opening up the Nug and Plant of the Month Contests to the Hospitality Team

Please encourage BayAreaStoner, Southerweed, and The Weed to share their work ;)

Let's see 'em, people! Good luck to you!

I'm not entering because I don't have any homegrown buds to share, yet...I don't want to start out with something I just purchased when I can just wait a while to see what I can do myself... I do have a question though about rule #2:

"2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro."

So one pic can have a lighter or cell phone or something, as a reference, and the second picture can't have anything in the background? What does "only photos of the nug" mean? I have a pic of a bud where I used tikis as a background. Would that kind of pic not be allowed as the second photo? Thanks for clarifying!

That rule is designed to make sure the bud isn't an afterthought in the photo.

Early on the contest we were getting things like scantily clad women in the background and so forth. This sort of thing can get out of hand if take the emphasis away from the bud.

Thats fine the Bud should be the center thanks Soniq420 for the fix....would hat to lose the last night because something was over looked, If Id known or someone contacted me I could have resubmitted if necessary.

Here is my addition to the nug of the month.
It is an outdoor harvest very stony and very sweet. Smells like a mango orange.

09_harvest.JPG

buds_09_outdoor.JPG

O.k so I finally found the entry I want for this month. So here she is:

96 bubba Kush,Purple as hell and the smoke well, I cant remmber cause I smoked to mush and past out..LOL..It smells of bubblegum and kush. thats the only real way to put it.
Bowl Of Butcher Bud!!

color.JPG

Heres one to remember when voting:

IMG_40552.JPG

And remember to Vote.even if its not for me, still vote and get as many members to vote on all our contest. Get the word out, lets get a HUGE TURN OUT.

THANX!!

O.k so it was brought o my attention that my entry of the "Butcher Bowl" was not valid due to the bowl contained wet flowers. This is 96 bubba Kush, Purple as hell and the smoke is well, I cant remember, cause I smoked to much and passed out..:ganjamon:..LOL..It smells of bubblegum and kush. Thats the only real way to put it.
:welcome:Heres the Bowl Of Butcher Buds!!:

purps1.jpg

Heres one to remember when voting:

IMG_40552.JPG

VOTE FOR THE BUTCHER BOWL!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap::clap: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :allgood: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And remember to Vote. Even if its not for me, still vote and get as many members to vote on all our contest. :helpsmilie:Get the word out, lets get a ((HUGE)) TURN OUT.:peace:

Sidenote:
Soniq if you could please delete my entry containing the wet flowers. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom