• N.W.Green

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

Consolidated entries for June 2010

Hogdady
S6300750_1600x1200_.JPG

S6300752_1600x1200_.JPG

greenisland
102_2316.jpg

102_2318.jpg

gromper
Motavation2-6-9-10.JPG

Motavation.jpg

Dacob
DSC_0850.JPG

diesel farmer
nycd_008.jpg

nycd_011.jpg

HealingKronic
100_3551.JPG

100_3567_001.jpg

RedDawg
Top_of_a_Nug.JPG

Herb Zen
IM0552.jpg

IM0557.jpg

VapedOutJoe
DSCF2469.jpg

DSCF25111.jpg

ItsChrome
home3.JPG

N.W.Green
CIMG1554.JPG

CIMG1578.JPG

So I was going through my archives and I wasnt sure whether I was gonna post a pic of a plant with huge nugs, lots of trichs or what so instead I went with one of the oddest looking strains I have grown. Its a small producer and very tempermental as well as being very succeptible to mildew but withour further ado here is my "black" OG Kush. It wont win but its still interesting to look at. Enjoy!

102_2316.jpg

102_2318.jpg

So I was going through my archives and I wasnt sure whether I was gonna post a pic of a plant with huge nugs, lots of trichs or what so instead I went with one of the oddest looking strains I have grown. Its a small producer and very tempermental as well as being very succeptible to mildew but withour further ado here is my "black" OG Kush. It wont win but its still interesting to look at. Enjoy!

102_2316.jpg

102_2318.jpg

I can see its a small yielder...but how is the quality? I could give a fu** if it had WillyWonka stripes and flashing LED's. if the high is there then IM down.
You would think that alot of the "colored" strains are just that..."colored" Im sure some are great but I dont believe color has nada with quality.
I would pick that plant based on the health and color.....not knowing the quality of the high

Yeah man its some fire. I wouldnt.be growing it if it wasnt. Small producer but you get these excellent tight little nugs that knock you on you arse. It. seems like just about every strain turns wild colors down here in Colorado because it gets so cold. And I think the nutes I use have something to do with it too. But yeah its some conniseur type stuff for sure.

102_2316.jpg

102_2318.jpg

thats wild! :smokin:

A Super Silver Haze cola from my last grow.

This is near the end of flowering... each plant yielded over two ounces each.

DSC_0850.JPG

I just got my Humate supreme and cant wait to try it out. I will be starting that story in a new journal that you can find here Greenislands Humate Supreme organic grow.

Those GDP pics look incredible, as do the other nugs. Awesome pics Hogdaddy, Gromper and dacob, killer photos!

I know I cant compete with my buddy Hogdady but its all in fun, this little one is a 5th gen clone of NYCD, small yields but very potent and great tasting weed, at harvest I had family members over (the smokers of the fam, lol) smoked the sissor hash and one of us almost passed out, lips turned white and fell over after one hit, anyhow its great stuff, plan on keeping it around for a long time, I got 33 grams dried all said and done, peace all!

nycd_008.jpg

nycd_011.jpg

I know I cant compete with my buddy Hogdady but its all in fun, this little one is a 5th gen clone of NYCD, small yields but very potent and great tasting weed, at harvest I had family members over (the smokers of the fam, lol) smoked the sissor hash and one of us almost passed out, lips turned white and fell over after one hit, anyhow its great stuff, plan on keeping it around for a long time, I got 33 grams dried all said and done, peace all!

nycd_008.jpg

nycd_011.jpg

yum

Back
Top Bottom