• diesel farmer

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Injoytheryde
DSC02167.JPG

yarddog35
June_Harvest_012.jpg

June_Harvest_025.jpg

TheAnswer1776
POTM7.jpg

POTM6.jpg

Odin
beautiful6.jpg

cc11.jpg

RedDawg
7-16-2010_1.JPG

7-16-2010_5.JPG

Digit
11042.jpg

2743.jpg

rackinfool
IMG_04525.jpg

orangeblood
100_02313.JPG

000_0376.JPG

barto
widow12.jpg

ConqueringLOJ
CanonRebel_2192.PNG

CanonRebel_2241.PNG

HolySpicoli
001437.jpg
006341.jpg

Ezygee
100_1259_edit.jpg

100_1270_edit.jpg

MountainHigh
7-29_Chop_day_for_Ilene.jpg
7-29_Chop_day_for_Ilene_2.jpg

greenisland
010281.JPG

016155.JPG

diesel farmer
hail_026.jpg

hail_028.jpg

I can't wait to see the entries, it should be tough competition with all the outstanding growers we have. So let's get those entries going, and Good Luck to all!

:popcorn:

When will the contestants be posted?

Wow that GC looks awesome!

Here is my AK 48. Started from a clone in FoxFarm Light Warrior, transplanted to a 14" pot with FoxFarm Ocean Forest. Fed full line of GH nutes with AN's Bud Candy during flower. Vegged for a couple of months, flower lasted 61 days. Still curing in jars, cut 2 weeks ago.

June_Harvest_012.jpg

June_Harvest_025.jpg

Good luck to everyone!! :grinjoint:

If the image comes through, this is only my third crop and the indoor plants are now at 8feet tall. Flipped them to 12/12 June 26. Started to flower on July 7. If the image doesn't come through, I must be straight.

well that also didn't work. there has to be an easier way to get this done. I give up. Darn it all.

Don't give up bud. See if this helps, its the problem I had at first.

When you are in your gallery and you click on the image you want to post...after you have clicked the image and you see it bigger...right click, then click on 'view image', the image comes up again...now you are ready to right click and hit properties to paste. Hope this help you.

Almost there ;)

You just need to use the right code.

It is
Code:
[img]insert photo link here[/img] 
[B][U][COLOR="Red"]not[/COLOR][/U][/B] [ur l]insert photo link here[/url]

This can be done automatically with the "photo insert" symbol

Here's your photo
IMG_04525.jpg

I guess I'll try my hand at Plant of the Month! Here are two pics of the Power Kush, from my last grow(I wish they were better quality pics, but this was before I got my new camera). This plant was a BEAST!! It was over four feet tall and 3 feet wide!! I ended up with almost five ounces from this one plant. The smoke report for this strain, is quite good! It has a lovely floral smell, with a hint of citrus and produces a heavy indica high, good for medication purposes. Not bad for a "freebie" seed!!

POTM7.jpg

POTM6.jpg

This is a Cotton Candy I grew outdoors from seed last season in Northern California. I only had one seed and I lucked out, and it was female. I saved it from a sack I got in high school, almost 10 years ago. Was worth the wait, thats for sure. ;)

The plant ended up being about 4 feet tall. I only had 5 hours of peak sunlight to work with and grew it with no comercial chemicals or products just a couple locally sourced 100% organic ingredients. Soil was borrowed from a secret hidden source, courtesy of Mother Nature.

The plant yielded a little over 4 ounces of incredible smoke. It was well worthy of it's name, and it smelled, and tasted like fresh cotton candy you would buy at the county fair. The high was very cerebral and yet still had a powerful body high at the same time. When it matured, the hairs turned brownish but still retained a lot of pink after curing. Some of the sweetest weed I have ever tasted.

The first picture is from a couple weeks after flowering. The second photo is shortly before harvest. Both photos are originals, no editing at all besides basics like size and format.

beautiful6.jpg

cc11.jpg

Good luck everyone!! :grinjoint:

Good Afternoon Folkz !! !!

My little Lady has been in the process of growing up since the Photos last Month,, and She still has a couple of Weeks left to finish up,, but I wanted to throw these Pictures up mostly due to persuasion,, and I personally think theyre pretty kewl Pictures !! !! .. (even without the L.E.D Lighting this time) .. lol .. ..

And heres a quick Budd Shot,, hopefully She will fatten up a bit more before Shes finished.. ..

GOOD LUCK to ALL of the AWESOME Growers here in this Forum !! .. I KNOW my little Gurl would NOT have turned out as good as She has without the Knowledge Ive gained from this GREAT Site !! !!

Much Respect,, One Love .. ..

:)

Nice looking plant RedDawg.. :yummy: :thumb:

Mr.Matanuska Valley..

Thank You kindly Friend !! Shes turning out to be BETTER,, STRONGER,, AND FASTER than she ever was before we built the 6 Million Dollar Ma.. ,, .. errr,, wait,, .. ,, sorry got distracted for a moment.. lol .. ..

Thank You !! !!

And heres a quick Budd Shot,, hopefully She will fatten up a bit more before Shes finished.. ..

GOOD LUCK to ALL of the AWESOME Growers here in this Forum !! .. I KNOW my little Gurl would NOT have turned out as good as She has without the Knowledge Ive gained from this GREAT Site !! !!

Much Respect,, One Love .. ..

I want to lick my computer screen. Very nice plant indeed!!

Back
Top Bottom