• Van Diesel

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • SmokeyMacPots

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points, the title "Nug of the Month Winner", a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries for January 2011

52Firestone – OG Bubba
Skunk_5_Grow_0532.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_056.JPG

EASTofEUREKA – Blue Dream
tony_blue_dream.jpg

RedDawg – Blue Mystic (For reference only, not in the poll)
Ole_Blue_01.jpg

BlueMystic_21.jpg

grizzly3327 – AK47
rsz_1rsz_rsz_860bdmonth.jpg

Zombo – Sage
MMJ_-_381.jpg

blacklips – Super Lemon Haze (For reference only, not in the poll)
IMG_49681.JPG

IMG_49402.jpg

Bandit420 – Grapegod
IMG_13603.JPG

IMG_13634.JPG

xlr8 – Magic Bud
magic_bud.JPG

magic_bud2.JPG

VapedOutJoe – Cinderella 99
DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

Van Diesel – Sour Diesel
1_15_11_003.jpg

1_15_11_006-1.jpg

SmokeyMacPots – Mystery Strain
DSC02829_Large_.JPG
DSC02830_Large_.JPG

Re: Nug of the Month Contest: January 2011

nice looking do u know if that counts as 2 bud pic entires or just one since it the same Budd

Looks are kinda deceiving i guess in these pic. i think it weighed out to about 10-12g's. some nice Blue Dream full sun! tastes "Geeerrrrate"! My homie Tony in the back round just supporting my claim of taste haha! Anyway! Here's my entry, i entered a plant of the month too so everyone vote!
tony_blue_dream.jpg

Good Afternoon Folkz..

Wanted to throw a few Pictures up for this Contest.. This is my BlueMystic Cola,, and a close up Shot of her as well.. ..

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

Well shoot ... RedDawg's got my vote so far!

I agree!
I was gonna give YOU my vote smokeymacpots.Until RedDawg came along that is!Sorry bud...

I agree with Diesel though.smokeymacpots n RedDawg: your nugs seem somewhat moist/too green.Might be the pic quality hey

Good luck gents...

Just to throw it out there, I'm all cool with wet and dry buds being allowed entry, don't care a bit, but I would really like to know ASAP (like next 12 hrs) if thats gonna be the case cause I got buds that I just cut today that I can get probably a lot prettier pictures now than when they are dry in a week.

Rule #5 says the nug has to be "dry" and in "ready to smoke form"

:peacetwo:

Well now ... don't I just feel like the village idiot!! :tokin:

Please exclude me from the contest. I will try to edit my entry post to remove the photo. If I can not, could a moderator please edit the photo out so that it does not confuse voters!

Thank you! :peace:

Well now ... don't I just feel like the village idiot!! :tokin:

Please exclude me from the contest. I will try to edit my entry post to remove the photo. If I can not, could a moderator please edit the photo out so that it does not confuse voters!

Thank you! :peace:

Far from an idiot bro, I mean look at that beauty you grew!! Look like a genius to me ;) Still plenty time for drying, unless the bud is gone already of coarse.

Far from an idiot bro, I mean look at that beauty you grew!! Look like a genius to me ;) Still plenty time for drying, unless the bud is gone already of coarse.

Thanks bro! And no the nugs are far from gone. Still curing and will be for another 2 weeks. I'll just be sure to snap good pictures and submit for February. No worries on my end!

:peacetwo:

You still have 8 more days until the voting begins, start curing now and submit it on the 15th early in the day. ;)

Thanks 420! I just finished trimming everything up and into a jar today. I guess 8 days of curing may be just enough to sneak in this month! Time shall tell!

Couldn't agree with you more Van, you're a genius as well!:adore:

You have more patience than I do:tokin: I'm smokin a couple days after they hit the jars. Can't afford to pay for smoke while it's curing!

Yea 52, I've been paying for years so it doesn't bother me too much. I've definitely made adjustments to my "recreation" fund in the home budget! :tokin:

Seeing how well thing are going now, this stuff could definitely be smokable in about a week!

Back
Top Bottom