• Janja (Purple Molokai Frost)

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for February

BassPlayer (Medijuana)
DSC_09991.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

Matanuska Valley (Super Cali Haze)
Short_Stuff_Seeds_Super-Cali_Haze.JPG

Short_Stuff_Seeds_Super-Cali_Haze_5_.JPG

SSNUGS (Silver Bubble)
SilverBubbleWeek9.jpg

SilverBubblewk9reservaprivada.jpg

Mr Smith (BD)
belladonna_diy_test_cl_pic_1.JPG

4in_bella.JPG

Bobzilla (Supergirl)
100_01232.jpg
100_01272.jpg

The303Stoner (NYC Diesel)
SANY00192.jpg
SANY01051.jpg

deacnbleu (Sativa)
IMG002181.jpg

Van Diesel (Skunk Dog)
2_14_11_002.jpg

2_14_11_004.jpg

BlueDog (AK48)
IMAG1157.jpg

IMAG1284.jpg

Janja (Purple Molokai Frost)
P12000172.JPG

P12000181.JPG

Re: Plant of the Month: February 2011

Ok I'll kick things off this month with this lovely lady from my last grow, She is MEDIJUANA and a clone of my own:), harvested around a week ago just after I took the photo and is currently curing in lots of jars:tokin:

This pic was after 65 days in bloom and after 3 days dark...she was chopped moments later...
DSC_09991.jpg

Here she is 2 weeks earlier, at 51 days in bloom, still bound by the string for lst...
DSC_0993.jpg

:peacetwo:Bassplayer

Ok here is my entry she is called Silver Bubble from Reserva Privada. She was about 5ft and smells of citrus splendor.
SilverBubbleWeek9.jpg
SilverBubblewk9reservaprivada.jpg
I can only wait know for a couple of weeks and show the final results and then maybe find a willing participant to help review.
:passitleft:

My NYC Diesel I had her since may of last year
SANY00192.jpg
SANY01051.jpg

This is my wildly trained Sativa cloned from my first successful grow.
Grown under Fluorescent for veg and HPS to flower.

IMG002181.jpg

Here's my first try (both growing and entering) with this new strain, Skunk Dog-

2_14_11_002.jpg

2_14_11_004.jpg

this was at the end of day 49 of flower and she was harvested at the end of that dark period with about 30% amber heads. The smell is mostly a heavy skunk, but there's this other spiciness below that. I haven't had a smoke of my own yet, but had samples from the guy I got the clone from and its a fricken knockout. He says its a descendant of a strain called herojuana (sounds like hair-o-wan-a), which is where it gets it heavy stone. She was grown in soil-less medium (pro-mix and cinder) with FF nutrients under 600w HPS.

dude obv wet nugs look danker. i dont mean to be a dick but this is nug....not plant of the month.

Whatever you been smokin', it must be good dude, cause this is totally plant of the month, I know that because it says plant of the month and cause all the other entries are plants. I am actually usually stoned enough that I tend to even double check just that to make sure I didn't do exactly what you thought I did...lmao :grinjoint:

I'd like to enter my ak48 from Nirvana. She just got chopped 2 days ago after 11 weeks.

Spectacular plant to grow, a massive cola and kick ass smoke. She's got an awesome sweet floral smell.... can you tell I'm in love with this plant lol! First primo bud I've ever grown.

I grew her in a hempy bucket with oc+ and cfls. I added a cmh 400w horizontal light a few weeks ago although I don't think it made much if any difference. She was 13 oz at the chop.

IMAG1157.jpg

IMAG1284.jpg

I'll throw this one in last minute. This is my Purple Molokai Frost at around 55 days i am taking her down at 70. First round with these F1s we bred her 2 years ago. She exhibits a strong hashy/urkle smell and can't wait to taste the finished product. Both of her parents were of superior stock and so shall the child be :tokin:
P12000172.JPG

and here is a close up wish i had a better camera to do this plant true justice but nonetheless hope everyone likes.
P12000181.JPG

Good luck everyone beautiful buds :popcorn:
:Namaste:

:cheer:Polls are open:cheer:

Please exercise your 420th amendment and vote for the Plant of the Month ;)

Good luck to all who entered ;)

Back
Top Bottom