• Mr Smith - Kanabia BigBand

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • CaptainNugs – no name purp

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • grizzly3327 - GRIZZLY SPECIAL

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • crazy horse – Shark Shock

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 420fied – Snow White (Northern LightsxCinderella99)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • astonr420 - White Widow

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • sweetcheeba – unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jozo-sha - S.A.G.E.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Twelve12 – Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • N.W.Green – Casy Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) X ECSD

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • GodsTrichome - Lowlife Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 52Firestone – Lemon Skunk

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for July 2011

Mr Smith - Kanabia BigBand
bigband_nugs_010.JPG

bigband_nugs_026.JPG

CaptainNugs – no name purp
captainnugspurp1.jpg

captainnugspurp2.jpg

grizzly3327 - GRIZZLY SPECIAL
rsz_268.jpg

rsz_281.jpg

crazy horse – Shark Shock
DSC000369.JPG

420fied – Snow White (Northern LightsxCinderella99)
nug51.jpg

sw13.jpg

astonr420 - White Widow
SAM_1330.JPG

SAM_1411.JPG

sweetcheeba – unnamed
IMG_05417.JPG

IMG_05439.JPG

Jozo-sha - S.A.G.E.
MMJ_-_381.jpg

Twelve12 – Super Lemon Haze
SLH217.jpg
SLH58.jpg

N.W.Green – Casy Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) X ECSD
11817.JPG

12326.JPG

GodsTrichome - Lowlife Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel
100_19331.JPG

100_19181.JPG

52Firestone – Lemon Skunk
52_031.JPG

52_032.JPG

Re: Nug of the Monh - July 2011

so...dream walker was not a total failure!!! although i didnt get near the top at all!!! so now were going to try out my White Widow that i harvested last month!!! the smoke is great!!! i love the trics and how many there is!!! anyways here is my entry!!!!

White Widow
SAM_1330.JPG

Macro
SAM_1411.JPG

Good Luck everybody!!!

:peacetwo:

How are you all? I joined this forum, because I see alot of experience here. I have a question for mr smith. I saw he had a picture of the underside of his cloner, it intriged me as to the explosive root ball that developed. I use an ezclone and am happy with my results but they dont look like that. Could you tell me mr smith your chem breakdown, and are you chilling at all? thanks

:eek:fftopic:
How are you all? I joined this forum, because I see alot of experience here. I have a question for mr smith. I saw he had a picture of the underside of his cloner, it intriged me as to the explosive root ball that developed. I use an ezclone and am happy with my results but they dont look like that. Could you tell me mr smith your chem breakdown, and are you chilling at all? thanks

Re: Nug of the Monh - July 2011

These are Kanabia BigBand nugs. It came from a plant that grew from a feminized seed that was a ufo freebie I got from a seed purchase. It looks great, it smells great and it taste great. Type of high is 50/50 influence.

bigband_nugs_010.JPG

bigband_nugs_026.JPG

I actually have this growing outdoors right now! I just hope it comes out looking as good as your nugs!!!

Ima big fan of sage. She has the capability to grow huge and the nugs can be silverly with trichs, limegreen, sandalwood spice smell, a taste like no other with a high that has no ceiling but can also blow people away with one hit. Enjoy the smoke.

That cloner question. 5.5 to 5.7ph. Cloning gel Rootech,150 mil clonex cloning solution for seven gallons water.ten days big root ball even if room is 75, 80f. no chiller, water from tap, after 14 days water/nute solution goes sour and grey slime can develop during warmer temps so give max of 2 weeks to clone.

Back
Top Bottom