Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Stevehman is great choice but so is astonr cause hes got great journals and comm skills!

I would personally like to nominate astonr420. He's the person's journals all new 420 magazine members like myself should read. Not only does he have great comm skills but he probably has hands down the greatest beginner journal's out there right now which btw is so informative i sometimes feel as though i'm cheating. Not to jock suck or anything i just feel at the end of the day those are the type of ppl who deserve it.

:thedoubletake: I got nomed!!!???!!!???!!!???:thedoubletake: WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH CV and AD!!! i have been trying so hard to keep in the :420: community and answer as many questions as I can, hoping that I can be among the greats that have claimed this title!!! Thank you again CV and AD for the kind words!!! and a :goodluck: to everybody!!! Lets get out there and spread the great word of Cannabis awareness and of these wonderful contests!!! lets break 100 votes on all OTM's contests!!!

:peacetwo:

:goodluck:

JJ, GT and CV,
Thanks for the kinds words, and thank you for the nomination (maybe the third time's a charm).

Always happy to help out where I can, glad that some have found some use in my journals and posts.

I am sure that this month will shape up to be a great group as always. And to echo Astonr's post, let's get the word out and get the numbers in to the 3 digits this month.

:woohoo:

I don't know how much popularity or mention he has gotten... But I would like to nominate Goldengoose7, not because he quickly become my friend (in spite of our communication stemming from a discrepancy..), because he has really hit the ground running on becoming a member of this site. He has added a lot of high quality content.

First thing he did when he joined is to add to the strain review forum, then made a lovely journal that is on par with our older members, and then made a great thread for cloning! All of which have many amazing photo's and explanation.

He and GodsTrichome are a lot alike in that as soon as they joined... They have been very helpful, and very friendly. If I could nominate more than one, I would nominate both!
But as I only have one to submit, it is going to GG7. I am more than sure GT's time will come. ;)

I think this is my first time making a submission! All of you who have been submitted (and previous winners/ submitted pep's) thank you so much for helping to make this site what it is. This site, and many of you, has been a nearly endless supply of information. I really hope to make at least a fraction of your all's contribution in the future.

I don't know how much popularity or mention he has gotten... But I would like to nominate Goldengoose7, not because he quickly become my friend (in spite of our communication stemming from a discrepancy..), because he has really hit the ground running on becoming a member of this site. He has added a lot of high quality content.

First thing he did when he joined is to add to the strain review forum, then made a lovely journal that is on par with our older members, and then made a great thread for cloning! All of which have many amazing photo's and explanation.

He and GodsTrichome are a lot alike in that as soon as they joined... They have been very helpful, and very friendly. If I could nominate more than one, I would nominate both!
But as I only have one to submit, it is going to GG7. I am more than sure GT's time will come. ;)

I think this is my first time making a submission! All of you who have been submitted (and previous winners/ submitted pep's) thank you so much for helping to make this site what it is. This site, and many of you, has been a nearly endless supply of information. I really hope to make at least a fraction of your all's contribution in the future.

THSea, my friend, you are a kind soul, it is an honor to hear these words from you, and I am humbled once again by one of my new family members here at :420:.
:Namaste:

Thanks for thinking of me THSea! You're the best! :thumb:

I really appreciate the kind words and the nomination! But now I am torn... With two of my other 420 buds also nominated this month, I don't know if I will be able to decide who to vote for! :laughtwo:

Thanks again for the honor! :Namaste:

you beat me to ArmyDogg, I want to nominate astonr420 as well. Astonr420 is the epitomy of positiveness and has such good nature and is always ready to jump at the opportunity to help people out. He is a true asset to this community. :adore:

I would personally like to nominate astonr420. He's the person's journals all new 420 magazine members like myself should read. Not only does he have great comm skills but he probably has hands down the greatest beginner journal's out there right now which btw is so informative i sometimes feel as though i'm cheating. Not to jock suck or anything i just feel at the end of the day those are the type of ppl who deserve it.

As far as I am concerned, this contest gets too little input, the people getting nomed not only (most) grow for themselves but they take time to help others on a regular basis (daily).

I know I know... peeps want to see BUDS... but if you think about it... these people are an intricate what makes the wheels spin on this site... (lots of unique hits)

I wish the best of for all of the noms and hope that this trend (more interest in MOTM) continues cause w/o these people, we all miss out... good luck guys!

tried to rep ya on that one,buuuuuuut gotta spread it first..heh
GT,
I'd get your back on that one, but I'm in the same boat. Have to spread the love around some more before I can rep the good Captain. I'm trying to give more reps these days than likes (when it's merited).

ohh, and dude, that diamond series....whoa!! Think that's a good one to start my led venture on? i'm waiting on your suggestion as to which ones I will be going with...but this is gonna be a 8 light setup, 2 for veg, 6 for flower...

ohh, and dude, that diamond series....whoa!! Think that's a good one to start my led venture on? i'm waiting on your suggestion as to which ones I will be going with...but this is gonna be a 8 light setup, 2 for veg, 6 for flower...
Go check out my results from the current grow. The Diamond Series is the shit!

Back
Top Bottom