Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Corey @ Blue Planet Nutrients

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Goldengoose7

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacob Bell

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, a Royal Premium Glass Water Pipe and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I nominate Corey from Blue Planet Nutrients,for the extra knowledge he brings to us! Not to mention the good nutrients with the great prices!:cheer:BPN:circle-of-love:

Just added to the contest prize package

420-Magazine-Nug-Jar-X-Small.JPG

:goodjob: I wish I could vote for both 12/12 and Cory@BPN... Both are wonderful choices.....and great peeps...yay for all of US here at :420: baby..... Wooh-hooooh.....good luck everyone

I nom GoldenGoose again.... He fits the bill of MOTM to a tee. 12, Corey, you guys dont be offended because I am in no way discreditting you guys because I honestly wish I could vote 3 times. Good luck to you all, may the best man win.
GT

Back
Top Bottom