Votes: 3 3.6%
  • LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.

Consolidated Entries for March 2012

JBC420 - Tangerine

P10004253.JPG

DSC003786.JPG

Mr Smith - Dark Star Mother

011_DSM_rdwc_d64f.JPG

030_DSM_rdwc_d64f.JPG

Jakester - Sensi Star Mother

2012-03-02_18-22-18_980.jpg

2012-03-02_18-13-12_384.jpg

Icemud - Holy Grail OG

DSC041841.JPG

DSC041791.JPG

Ilikebike - Power Plant

P03-02-12_13-36_1_.jpg

P03-02-12_13-35_1_.jpg

GanjaGrower - Purple Urkle

PU_1.jpg

PU_3.jpg

Nebody209 - Jedi OG Kush

SDC13825.JPG

SDC13827.JPG

Stoned4daze61 - OG

2011-10-21_13_21_04.jpg

2011-10-12_11_19_30.jpg

CANNAJAH420 - Blue Berry Jam

BlueBerryJam1.jpg

BlueBerryJam2.jpg

Hotsause - Querkle

DSCN33862.JPG

DSCN33523.jpg

Mark Green - S.A.G.E.

100_03984.JPG

100_03992.JPG

N.W.Green - Deep Phaze F2

CIMG6746.JPG

CIMG6739.JPG

1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_042.JPG

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_028.JPG

LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Plant_of_the_Month_March.jpg

Plant_of_the_Month_March_2.jpg

Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

IMG_08268.JPG

IMG_082511.JPG

Hello again everyone!! Seen as the Tangerine got a few votes last time thought i'd throw it in again with some better pictures.
Here she is, grown under CFL throughout, harvested at 80 days or something. Dried weight a little over 2oz. Hope you all like and good look to everyone this month.:thumb:

P10004253.JPG

DSC003786.JPG

:peace:

I am nominating my DSM this month. This is my Dark Star Mother I grew out. She's a monster. She was grown with Blue Planet Nutrients and she is in a 3 part journal if you would like to see more pics of this lady.
DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing
She's the biggest indoor plant that I have ever grown.
The first pic is the front side. The second pic is the back side.

011_DSM_rdwc_d64f.JPG

030_DSM_rdwc_d64f.JPG

Thats a beautiful SensiStar. Looks alot better than the stars I grew. What Breeder?
The total weight of the DSM is unknown. I harvested most of her last week. I'll finish harvesting her next week. I have never grown a plant this big but when I did a test grow with the diy she weighed 10 ounces. This is the second grow with the diy and this plant is much bigger.
I am glad you like her, She was alot of fun to grow.
I really enjoy the PTOM, it gives me a chance to show what I take pride in doing. I can't share my builds and grows to friends and family. I know I should stop participating in the contests but this girl is a special case and I felt a need to show her off.
Please enjoy the pics, this might be my last PTOM for the rest of the year.

Wow, already great entries up for the month of march!!!

I am going to enter my Scrogged out Holy Grail OG....

The true lineage I can't find but from what I am told, it is possibly a OG x Master Kush but I can't find truely any solid information. She definitely has the mocha/coffee master smell along with the lemony gasoline OG smell and was a pleasure to grow. She grew really bushy, hardly showed any growing issues, and went a full 100 days to harvest from 12/12. I haven't weighed her yet, but her sister who was a little smaller put out over a 1/4pound dry, so I imagine I should get between 5-6oz dry from her, maybe more....

DSC041841.JPG

DSC041791.JPG

WOW That is about all I can say at this point. If I can grow a plant that looks half as nice as the four of you guys have I will be happy. This is going to be one fun month for PTOM. I can't wait to see the winner of this one...Still have not decided on who is getting my vote, but don't worry guys I will be voting......

Hi. Haven't been an active poster here but plan to change that. These are two show offs from a run that just finished up. I keep the purps near the cool, fresh air intakes which, along w/ the coastal air, helps color things up.

Purple Urkle ("Urkle Bob")

PU_1.jpg

PU_3.jpg

Peace

GG

Jakester, I really love your baby... she looks like you dipped her fronds on sparkly sugar. I know how much work it takes to do this and all y'all are worthy of being winner in my book.
Jakester I would like to procure seeds from your baby. Is she known by sensistar in the seed catalogs?. Nice job you did.

Back
Top Bottom