• KCMP - Jack Flash

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Gfcollective - Cookie Family

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Greenthumb J - Great White Shark

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest thread.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated entries:

Cola Monster - Silver Fox
DSC051691.JPG

DSC052043.JPG

Stealthgrow - Chocolate Chunk
IMG_0008261.JPG

IMG_0013208.JPG

AllSmiles - Blueberry
IMG_53343.JPG

IMG_53533.JPG

Curso - Lost Coast Hashplant
IMG_82293.JPG

IMG_82303.JPG

Cannilingus - Strein
PC231504.JPG

PC231503.JPG

Dutty Panty - Jillybean
ANL29455-25x.jpg

DSC_12861.JPG

Superskunk61 - Northern Lights #5 x Big Bud
0526140104.jpeg

Dennise - Black Jack
DSC09458.JPG

DSC09462.JPG

Stealthboat - Road Runner Haze X Space Cheese #3
20150104_173041_1_.jpg

20150104_173041.jpg

Sir grow alot - Chronic Thunder
DSC01360_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01355_-_Copy.JPG

SoilGirl - Euphoria
PC280007.JPG

PC280005.JPG

B A R - Sidewalk Special
IMG_00004339.jpg

Icemud - Purple Urkle
IMG_20150109_194441.jpg

IMG_20150109_194606.jpg

Marzbadrock - Silver Kush
PicsArt_1421039182058.jpg

PicsArt_1421039242111.jpg

KCMP - Jack Flash
TtTHTTil_Wgwmn1pPteQwNPVHOQsAeq1aO8yqKXdaDU_w460-h818-no.jpg

Gfcollective - Cookie Family
Monster_cookies_12-31.jpg

20141231_133213.jpg

Greenthumb J - Great White Shark
GEDC0898.JPG

GEDC0901.JPG

Happy New Year all!:party::volcano-smiley:
To start off 2015 I'm going to enter a couple shots of my sativa dominant strain called Silver Fox. These nugs. shown have been in curing for nearly four months now and smell like fresh grapes when opening the jar. Enjoy and best of luck mates!:goodluck:

DSC051691.JPG

DSC052043.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great holiday.

I thought I would enter one of the nicest nugs from my most recent harvest. The Chocolate Chunk strain didn't yield very much, but the smoke is phenominal, almost to strong. If I smoke more than a joint, I might just be found on the couch taking a nap. ;)
I harvested the Chocolate Chunk a month ago, and after drying for a week, and another 3 weeks cure, she's ready to smoke. The taste is Woody/Skunky if that makes any sense, and it smells very skunky. Definitely some of the best smoke I've produced so far, and certainly top shelf quality, even if I didn't yield that much from the plant.
I'm going to grow out this strain again for sure, and next time without a huge Sativa plant overgrowing the Chunk & stealing all the light.

Happy New Year everyone, good luck to all the NOTM entries, & all the best in 2015!!!
Cheers;)

IMG_0008261.JPG

IMG_0013208.JPG

Hello, I hope everyone had the happiest, healthiest, and safest holidays and start to the New Year. :party:
I woke up this morning and brewed a fresh cup of coffee and remembered one of my resolutions this year was to join the 420 Contest festivities. I whipped out my camera and snapped a few photos. Here are my best 2 photos for entry to Nug of the Month (Jan 2015). It is an organically grown Blueberry that has been curing for close to a month. I hope you enjoy.

IMG_53343.JPG
IMG_53533.JPG

This is a copy/paste from my journal with thoughts on the smoke:
Blueberry - Very fitting name as she smells of blueberry and also tastes like blueberry on exhale. The blueberry taste also lingers on your palate for a good 30 minutes afterwards. Very nice high and somewhat euphoric. It is a very clean high (for lack of better word) and pleasant. She lasts for 2.5 - 3 hours. Very smooth smoke. Can't wait to try her after a few more weeks of cure. Three hits was plenty but I like it so much I could just continue to take more hits and enjoy the intense, clean high. I love this strain. Will be putting in another order for this strain for sure. Wish I had made some fem seeds of her. I can see this strain becoming a staple in my garden and something I must always have a stash of.

So as I type with sweaty palms I wish everyone the best of luck.:bitingnails:

:peace: :)

Happy New year entries! I told myself i would only enter the contests when i know i got something, and i'm finally entering one of my buds i've grown

This is a Greenhouse Seeds Great White Shark, grown in a recirculating top-feed system (Capn-style) under a 600w HPS.

Gen Hydro's 3-part flora series was used in conjunction with my modified beneficial tea as well as some added trichoderma.

I've grown this strain out before, and after a good 2 month cure, it smells almost exactly like Tiger stripe ice cream. yum!

Here's my 2 entry photos! The huge bud on the left weighed up at 31.88g ( i have a scale shot in case anyone doubts me!)

GEDC0898.JPG
GEDC0901.JPG

Happy growing!

PC231504.JPG

PC231503.JPG

These were cut at 57 days in flower. i like this strein, as it is a fairly fast finisher. I have pushed it as far as 11 weeks ounce. looked like dead cat tails. lol. i hope i did this right, and it goes to bud of the month forum.

Hempy New Year Everyone! :volcano-smiley:

For 2015 we've added 420 Mag T-Shirts and 420 Mag Stickers to the prize packages! :high-five:

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom