• Dutty Panty

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Green Dreamz

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest thread.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month! :thanks:

:Namaste:

... Love a good ol contest

I sure did. People that help and make it easier to post ie: learning, video tutorials, welcoming new people, and helping out with general grow problems will always get a nomination from me. It was hard I had 2 people to choose from.

Has everyone sent sent their nominations and reasoning to @Richard Richardson yet? :cheer:

:popcorn:

Wow just checked his profile out & totally over clocked in stats for being a member here at :420: for 2 years, i see he is also a reasonable new moderator to which i would like to offer a big :thumb:

For his assistances in keeping the forums in good order.

He was Rico Rico.

Ye the name rings a bell for me :Namaste:

No wonder i felt slightly confused on the new name, in a spiritual belief i believe he has transcended into a new form to help in the greater good of the forums & the beliefs we all here gather to learn from :peace:

I just released that the voting will commence on valentine's week end, well not on the day as that would be the 14th but with most peoples time zones it is close enough.

I guess we will see where the :love::green_heart::love: flows this month :thumb:

:cheer: Here are the nominees for Member of the Month - February 2015 :cheer:

@SweetSue is a consistent source of reliable organic gardening information. She is very polite in the forums, passionate about growing plants and teaching others what she has learned.

@jinn is very helpful and educated, offering advice and positive comments. He has been described as a true pillar of our community.

@Fuzzy Duck is very active in FAQs, always friendly and polite, he helps members with kindness and objectivity, willingly offering his thoughts on a range of subjects.

@Dutty Panty is often seen welcoming new members and helping them in FAQs, patiently answering new growers questions and consistently offering solid advice.

@Green Dreamz is an active, positive member. Friendly and helpful, with a cheerful attitude he brighten everyones day. He truly has a heart of gold and has become a real friend to many.

@Dan Ultra is a new, but very active and helpful member. His posts are all positive and his video tutorials have proven very useful to new members, whom he regularly greets.

Clicked on one person`s profile and it says "not registered" , huh ? How can this happen ?

Back
Top Bottom