• Kushtie - Russian Rocket Fuel:

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Tomula - Ak-47 X White Widow

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • CareStaker - Candyland

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated entries:

Marzbadrock - Montana Kush
PicsArt_1407015088773.jpg

PicsArt_1428974722447.jpg

Stealthboat - Island Fire
20150528_220248_1_.jpg

20150528_220345_1_.jpg

Cola Monster - Pandora's Box
DSC022086.JPG

Untitled_5-1_dragged_1.jpg

Koqstorm - Big Bud
IMG_191920.JPG

AllSmiles - Holy Grail Kush
IMG_70036.JPG

IMG_70764.JPG

Superskunk61 - Sage 'n' Sour
IMG_012540.JPG

IMG_009538.JPG

Kushtie - Russian Rocket Fuel:
rrf1306-2.jpg

rrf1306-3.jpg

Tomula - Ak-47 X White Widow
P1070880.JPG

P1070879.JPG

CareStaker - Candyland
CL7.jpg

cla1.jpg

For the galleries consideration here's a couple shots from my 2nd crop of indoor grown "Pandora's Box" which is frosting up nicely after spending a few weeks in the curing jar. Best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC022086.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

hey those are all some grateful nugs,been offline for some time will b for a few still,wanted to say good luck all,i dont know how you can pick a winner,they all are to me.b in next months contest jus going to watchthis 1.the nugs get nicer every month.ya all have a good 1 not ignoring anyone,just not At the top of my game healthwise at moment miss ya all:thumb::420::thanks::green_heart::yummy::rollit::joint::passitleft::allgood::peace: ss61

It brings us great pleasure to announce that our long time valued Sponsor Sierra Natural Science has finally gotten their Perfect Mix nutrient line perfected and shipping to customers!

Use Sierra Natural Science Perfect Mix in a 3-part nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix Grow Formula provides nutrients and natural plant extracts for structural and foliar growth. Combine with Perfect Mix Micro & Perfect Mix Bloom to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix Micro Nutrient Formula provides nutrients, natural plant extracts, minerals and trace elements. Combine Perfect Mix Micro with Perfect Mix Grow & Perfect Mix Bloom to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix Bloom Formula provides nutrients, natural plant extract & minerals for the reproductive growth stage of the plant (Flowering and Fruiting). Combine Perfect Mix Bloom with Perfect Mix Grow & Perfect Mix Micro to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

Each lucky winner of our 3 monthly contests will now receive the nutrients, in addition to everything else. :cheer:

We are truly grateful for Sierra Natural Science's contributions to our mission, just as well as yours. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

For the galleries consideration here's a couple shots from my 2nd crop of indoor grown "Pandora's Box" which is frosting up nicely after spending a few weeks in the curing jar. Best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC022086.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I wanna bust out my snowboard thred the pow on those nug!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom